|Salary:||£27,000 + benefits + Bonus|
|Sectors:||Computing & IT|
Our UK Graduate Programme provides exceptional graduates the opportunity to master managerial and technical skills. Over the two year period it combines rotational placements with focused training and the possibility of European assignments as well as further personal development and the chance to build your professional network.
From day one, you will be assigned to a particular department and will be guided through the various placement opportunities that exist within your function, the wider business and even with customers and suppliers. This, along with training provided works to ensure you are ready and experienced enough to take the next step of your career following the programme's conclusion.
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus' Cyber Security business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber-attacks. As a graduate you will experience and be part of the teams that deliver these services by rotating within our design, transition and operational departments.
The main activities of this role will include;
1. Service Design Receive practical hands on training where you will work alongside our technical designers to design cyber solutions. You will cover the technical, process, organisational and cost modelling aspects of this role.
2. Service Transition Here you will work alongside our transition technical team, this will involve you getting your hands on building and testing the Cyber infrastructure prior to it migrating to customer sites and the Airbus 'Security Operations Centre'.
3. Service Operations
• Performing initial triage/identification of Cyber Security 'Events of
Interest' using the Secure Operation Centre (SOC) toolset.
• Escalating and assisting with the investigation of identified 'Events of Interest'.
• Ensuring that all incidents, alerts and exceptions are responded to in accordance with established. procedures (SOC Operations).
• Assisting with 3rd Line malware investigation,
• Cyber Threat Intelligence,
• Assisting with pre-emptive threat hunting and reactive technical investigation work.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following;
• At minimum, a 2:2 degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Networks, Computer Forensics, Engineering or related subject. (Modules in IT/OT & Cyber would be advantageous)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Be proactive and comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP
This role will be based in Newport and will receive the full Airbus Defence & Space Graduate programme benefit package including an annual Salary of £27,000, plus a welcome payment of £2,000.
Please ensure that a covering letter detailing motivations and suitability for this position is included in your application.
The successful candidate will need to be eligible to gain UK SC Security Clearance to undertake the role.
Please note the closing date for applications to this position is 17th November 2017.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
£18.5k – £22k + uncapped commission plus OTE South East, Kingston upon Thames, London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£23,500 South East, South West, London, Central, The East, Nationwide ASAP
£23,500 East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Watford, London Various
£18,000 to £20,000 plus benefits South East, South West, London, Central, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire Ongoing