|Salary:||£22,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Secretarial & Business Admin, Training|
This exciting, online software company creates tools to help businesses, brands and agencies manage, monitor and measure their social media efforts. Some of their customers include Amazon, BBC and Ashton Kutcher. Their platform is changing the way companies worldwide think about social media.
This is a grad job offering up to £22K per annum.
How you can expect to spend your day:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company in an exciting space (social media software) and make your mark!
You will be working across all teams in the organisation including Sales, Marketing, Product and Development to resolve bugs, user queries and serve as ambassadors for our brand. This role will be based in North London with the opportunity to work from our Shoreditch office and from home from time to time.
As a Customer Hero, your day will be varied and constantly changing, but always working at the intersection of our customers and our platform.
Your responsibilities will include
• Answering Support Tickets in Zendesk.
• Answering Live Chats in Intercom.
• Answering and returning Phone Calls.
• Escalation of incidents and bugs that affect any of the company products.
• Cover US time zones. Core hours are 1PM - 8PM with flexibility to cover an 8hour work day.
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
Happy customers are the lifeblood of any company. They are looking for their next Customer Hero who is an articulate, detail-oriented, and people-loving problem solver to form part of the Customer Support team, ensuring that an excellent standard of service and a high level of user satisfaction is maintained always. Attention to detail and experience in a service driven, dynamic environment is essential.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Preferably 1year experience in a Customer service role, ideally supporting a B2B SaaS platform
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Impeccable English grammar and ability to translate technical jargon into layman's terms
• Excellent organisation skills with the ability to easily jump between and prioritise tasks
• Bonus Skills & Experience
• Familiarity with Zendesk (or equivalent) and Intercom
• Good understanding of social media and social media dashboards
• Familiarity of Jira
• Knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS)
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Quarterly bonuses
• Flexible working hours
• Great pension plan
• Medical insurance after 1 year
• Work-from-home opportunities
• Subsidised gym membership
• Table tennis, monthly team drinks, breakfasts and lunches
• Option to work from our space in Shoreditch or from our HQ in North London
• Daily fruit, snacks and excellent coffee
• They're a fun team of interesting, passionate people who work hard because they love what they do, but also enjoy a good game of table tennis and foosball!
• They reward their hard-working employees with bonuses, days out and gift vouchers.
• Their software makes a real difference to organisations all over the world.
• Your ideas count and will make a visible contribution to their rapidly expanding company.
£22000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE Central ASAP
£20000 to £21000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£24000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London
£24000.00 to £27000.00 per annum depending on experience London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
£25000 to 35000 per annum London 22-Dec-2017
£18,500 plus bonus negotiable South East, Central, Oxford, Reading ASAP
£22000 to 34000 per annum, Mobile phone, Laptop and iPad South East 8-Dec-2017
£18000 to £22000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£29,000 + benefits London 1-Jun-2018
Competitive East Midlands 11-Dec-2017