Graduate Customer Success Specialist - Renewable Energy Tech
- £27000 to £30000 per annum + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + unpaid
- Apply by:
- 3rd June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are changing the way our members use energy forever.Now the largest green energy business in the UK, we're on a mission to make green energy cheaper and more accessible whilst creating a community of dedicated members that care about the future of our planet. On average, we save every member's home from producing 3.5 tonnes of CO2 every year - THAT'S THE SAME AS PLANTING 1,770 TREES!
We are headquartered in the heart of Shoreditch and due to the success of growing our member base by 800,000 people in the past two years, it's no surprise we need to expand our talented team. Our vision is to grow our firm from the bottom up - we hire talented graduates and place a huge emphasis on training and development, as well as offering unrivalled career progression.
It's important to emphasise that is is not a call centre - this is a job for a dedicated and analytical problem solver who gives a sh*t. Because of our intuitive digital experience, our members are able to sort the most simple issues themselves. This means that most queries that reach you will be extremely complex and require intelligence and sharp thinking. This is a fast-paced customer success role that isn't easy but it is worth it. After extensive theory and practical training over your first six months, you'll be a green energy guru able to tackle the most difficult energy issue.
We ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. We expect the best from our employees and in return, our graduates will earn a basic salary of £27k in their first year.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly environment with an energetic and ambitious team. Our remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firm's overall achievements.
- Make it Better - The situation, the experience and most importantly, yourself!
- Be a Sponge - We will teach you a lot but likewise, you need to learn it.
- Radiators, not Drains - Add to member's experience, our team and our mission. Not the opposite.
- Data Wins - Make good decisions based on facts.
- Start with a Point - Get out of the great area and be concise
If you've gotten this far into the ad, you're probably thinking we're pretty cool but if you needed any further reason to want to work for the fastest growing startup in the UK...
- Basic salary of £27,000 - £30,000
- One of the most extensive green energy training programmes in the industry
- An amazing culture complete with people who truly embody our values
- Socials and sports teams
- £1000 self-development budget every year
- Benefits and equity
Sign up for job alerts - its free