Graduate Customer Success | Renewable Energy | £27k-£30k
- £27000 to £30000 per annum depending on experience + stock options + benefits + bonus
- Apply by:
- 3rd June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client is making energy simpler, cheaper, greener. They're changing the way the energy industry treats customers and saving the planet. They don't call their users 'customers', they call them 'members'. This is just one reason as to why they're different from traditional energy company's. Oh, and to mention - my client is the only provider that's completely supplied through renewable sources.
They're one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. They've recently hit their 1 million member park which they're incredibly proud of! The next step is to hit 2.5 million members by the end of 2019 - that's where you come in.
Their Energy Specialists are responsible for the member experience. Being an Energy Specialist at this company is unlike other customer-facing roles. You respond to a variety of queries everyday, speaking to lots of different people and resolving problems end-to-end. As an Energy Specialist, you'll not only be learning about the energy industry, but developing skills in member experience, technology, and delivering excellent service through their world-class training programme.
The sorts of things you'll get up to:
- You'll be expected to take the initiative and rise to different challenges each day
- You'll learn vast amounts about the way the energy industry works, but also how a modern, innovative company engages with its customers
- You'll work in a fast paced, target focused environment constantly striving to ensure you're providing the best member service
- You'll resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending the time to investigate and resolve harder more complex ones
Being based in London (Liverpool Street), they completely understand that things can be expensive. That's why these guys offer a very competitive salary of between £27,000-£30,000 as well including bonuses based on performance.
Training and self-development is another component my client value. That's why they have a rigorous training scheme throughout the time you're with them. They'll also provide you with a £1000 training budget for you to develop yourself outside of work - so why not try a new language? Learn how to code? It's up to you!
- 25 days holiday
- pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Collaborative working environment, with monthly socials.
Sign up for job alerts - its free