Graduate Customer Success Manager with award-winning EdTech company
- £25,000 to £27,000 depending on experience
- South East, Oxford
- 4th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Central Oxford
Salary: £25,000- £27,000
thisislanguage.com is an award-winning language learning and teaching resource for secondary schools, used by some 1,000 of the most academically prestigious schools on six continents. We produce online, interactive, video-based resources for students and teachers of French, Spanish, German, Italian and English as a Foreign Language.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our young, energetic team based right in the centre of beautiful Oxford.
If you are bright, motivated and looking for a role that will give you real responsibility right out of the gate, this could be for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
• Analysing how clients use the site
• Resolving client queries by email and over the phone
• Building positive relationships with clients
• Maintaining contact with clients in such a way as to ensure their satisfaction with the resource and subsequent resubscription
You will be:
• Extremely thorough and organised
• Self-motivated and eager to be ‘all over it’!
• A ‘people person’ but also target-driven
• Enthusiastic about education and language
Don’t want to be a tiny cog in a big, slow machine? Come and work with
us and be a real and valuable part of an innovative company that’s going
Please include a unique cover letter with your application, explaining what attracts you to the role and why you think you'd be a good fit.
Sign up for job alerts - its free