Graduate Customer Success Manager - Event Tech Start Up
- £25000 to £30000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- 28th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are a cutting-edge online platform situated in the heart of artsy Shoreditch. Since our inception in 2015, we have been named in The Guardians Top 20 Start-Ups and won numerous awards - our ethos is not to quickly expand but to employ people that share our vision and believe in our product.
Our service is currently available in Europe's largest cities and due to our success, we are looking to expand the platform's reach globally. Our vision is to grow our firm from the bottom up - we hire talented people and place a huge emphasis on training and development within a start-up environment.
To fuel our growth, we are looking to hire a Customer Success Executive. We're looking for an intelligent graduate to help us manage our ever-increasing client base and to help consolidate our reputation of providing an online marketplace with the coolest, most unique and inspiring workspaces around. You will be responsible for meeting or host clients and helping them get the best out of our platform and the extra revenue generators that are upsold with it.
As well as personal progression in a dynamic start-up, we offer genuine opportunities to be implemented in the infrastructure of our crazy idea!
We are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following:
- Degree at grade 2:1 or above from a top 30 university - we work in a complex area of events and so hiring candidates with the intellectual ability to deal with our market is essential
- Ideally some commercial experience (SaaS desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - our clients are high-end, high-profile businesses who expect the best
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity - in other words, being adaptable and socially intelligent is a must
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Answering initial queries asked by out host clients
- Training host clients on how to generate the most bookings/revenue out of their purchases
- Researching briefs and putting together proposals for some of our bigger clients.
- Developing relationships with our venues to make sure they have a great experience with us. An experience they want to recommend to other businesses!
- Qualifying potential opportunities from email, on the phone and via the website to understand whether they are likely to benefit from our service.
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer average first-year earnings of £30,000.
In addition, we offer excellent benefits such as a Macbook, monthly socials, equity option and trips abroad.
Sign up for job alerts - its free