|Salary:||£19,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Sales, Secretarial & Business Admin|
There is no consumer brand for death - have a think - it's an overlooked
area and one this business are tackling fast, disrupting the status quo
and using modern tech to revolutionise the consumer experience, whether
it's planning ahead for death or having to deal with a bereavement
This business is the first mover in a huge market, VC-funded and growing fast, and have been recognised in national media and parliament for the work they've done so far. They're now focused on rapid expansion and are looking for several new team members to join this start-up.This is a paid internship, offering up to £19K pro rata, followed by a permanent role all being well.
A typical day would be:
• You will be an All Rounder, someone who is able to take whatever tasks are given, own them and excel!
• Your primary role will be customer service and support, so you will be confident, engaging and able to think on their feet.
• However, given this is still a small team you'll be asked to work across multiple other functions too. Research, operations, finance, digital marketing, PR and everything else in between. You don't have to be a master at any or all of these - just show a willingness to learn and sink your teeth into every aspect.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
• Self-starter with initiative, you take on any task and make it yours
• A great talker - you're comfortable reaching out and building relationships with people
• Confident, smart and entrepreneurial - you back your ability to learn and find ways of getting things done
• University degree desirable but not essential
• Energetic and fun
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Join a rapidly growing business run by founders with a record of accomplishment
• Every employee receives share options
• Make a difference to people's lives
• Work in our own converted art gallery home in Vauxhall alongside other dynamic start-ups
• Free in-house gym, pool table, table tennis, and Friday drinks
£23,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£15,600 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) South East, London, Guildford ASAP
£24,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£14,560 (per annum) London ASAP
OTE £35,000 to £50,000 plus benefits South West, London, Bristol ASAP
£26k basic, OTE £36k plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£24k + £10k OTE to Uncapped plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£23000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP