Graduate Customer Service - Brighton
- South East, Brighton
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Customer Service
Location – Brighton
Salary – £20,000
We’re working with the UK’s fastest growing renewable energy start-up. They’re making waves in the industry and looking to expand their Customer Service team. The opportunity is ideal for bright and bubbly graduates looking to kickstart their career in a start-up.
This renewable energy start-up set themselves apart in the market through their innovative approach to customer experience. They combine smart technology with a customer-centric approach to everything they do. They hire 50-60 graduates per year, so joining this business is a great opportunity to work with like-minded individuals and receive unrivalled training and development opportunities.
• Delivering a service that customers love – building long-lasting relationships with key customers, solving their complex problems & queries.
• Managing the end-to-end customer operations, from customer onboarding to billing and payments.
• Interacting with other teams internally to support the improvement and development of processes, services and technology.
• No prior knowledge of the energy industry is necessary and they will provide you with a full crash course on the energy industry. Requirements:
• 2.1 degree or equivalent from any university, in any subject.
• Prior experience in a customer-facing role (e.g. hospitality, retail, reception, etc.)
• Successful candidates will be bubbly, outgoing and have a passion for building strong relationships with customers.
• You’ll be highly driven by self-development and the idea of working in a start-up and constantly evolving environment excites you.
• You’ll have a strong work ethic combined with a positive and proactive attitude that will see you thrive in a fast-growth team.
To apply please email your CV to Sophie.email@example.com
Sign up for job alerts - its free