Graduate Customer Service Advisor
- £19,000 + Incentives + Benefits + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are London’s leading estate agency, with 30 years of experience and over 60 offices covering the whole of London and Surrey, we are famous for setting the standard in property. We’ve been able to establish this reputation by providing exceptional service in everything we do and our people are the driving force to ensure that this is executed.
Are you looking for an opportunity where no day is the same? Then this is the opportunity for you! Here at Foxtons our Customer Service Advisors are at the heart of everything Foxtons do.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be part of a greater team and are the first point of contact for all enquiries coming in to Foxtons both over phone and email. This is a varied role where no two days are the same. You’ll be exposed to various parts of the business, from helping applicants start their property search, to dealing with press enquiries. In other parts of the day, you will be greeting visitors coming in to our Head Quarters and helping the sales floor run as efficiently as possible.
We are very proud of our brand and the recognition we’ve received, having won multiple prizes for being the best Estate Agent out there. This can only continue through the people that we have and as a Customer Service Advisor it will be your job to uphold this image.
You’ll be working towards quarterly salary bonuses, weekly incentives and other fun team competitions. We offer progression opportunities and industry leading training which will set you up for a career that will both help you grow and challenge you personally. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to start their career in the property industry.
This role will be based in our Head Quarters at Chiswick Business Park. The Park is built around a lake and offers weekly events such as food festivals, zip-lining and beach volleyball in the summer.
· Salary of £19,000 + Incentives + Benefits
· Comprehensive induction programme
· Ongoing mentoring and industry leading training
· Exposure to diverse aspects of the business
· Meaningful career progression
· Vibrant company culture, including paid-for social events
· Incentives including shopping vouchers and restaurant vouchers
· Well-being package including enhanced sick pay and discounted gym
· Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Great telephone manner
· Strong work ethic
· Readiness to learn
· Attention to detail
· Outgoing personality
Sign up for job alerts - its free