Graduate Content Producer
Working for a successful and entrepreneurial media company based in Central London. They delivers top conferences in the UK, as well as Europe and North America as well as create written reports and surveys for institutional professionals.
Initially, you will primarily focus on researching and writing reports year but have the opportunity to move towards producing events. This role gives you the opportunity to conceive and run conferences, providing you with an element of autonomy whilst also receiving excellent training. The position will include researching concepts, creating written report, planning the conference programme, attracting top speakers and liaising with industry experts. There is the opportunity for extensive international travel to attend the conferences, as well as other benefits including a bonus.
This is an opportunity to really contribute to the growth of the business and have exposure to their international conferences (UK, Europe and North America) as well as contributing to the content of their reports
- Researching concepts for conferences across a number of sectors to produce content that is stimulating and appealing to stakeholders in that market
- Writing interesting and original conference programmes to attract industry leading speakers
- Briefing and working closely with the sales and marketing teams to maximise the success of the event
- Attending the event to ensure the planning is executed to the highest standard so the speakers, sponsors and delegates have a positive experience
- Creating strong relationships with industry representatives and speakers to advance your reputation in the market
- With a 1st Class Honours or 2.1 degree from a Top University and AAB or higher at A-level, you will be well prepared to conduct detailed research across a variety of global markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills will allow you to produce a top-quality programme and attract industry leading speakers
- A genuine interest in current affairs and global issues will assist your understanding of the issues being faced within the various sectors
- Strong analytical ability, good business acumen and ability to build strong relationships will aid the smooth running of the conferences
- A creative mindset, positive attitude, and ability to work both independently and as part of a team, will allow you to flourish in their existing social culture
- Modern central London office
- 24 days annual leave
- Regular company socials and incentives
- Extensive training through the year
- £200 bonus per completed Report, £500 per completed event
- Travel to Conferences and events
If you are a driven graduate looking to use your creative writing, research skills and take responsibility for your own projects on an international platform then please apply below!
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.