|Salary:||£18,000 + benefits|
|Location:||South West, Nationwide, Exeter|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Media|
Join our team of graduates who enjoy the Art of Intelligent Travel
• A well-established (since 1989), luxury, specialist tour operator is looking for a graduate who wants a career in the travel industry.
• This is an excellent opportunity to use your energy and passion for both travel and marketing to be involved in the marketing of our luxury, tailor-made product (to selected destinations worldwide including Italy, Spain, France, other Mediterranean countries, Sri Lanka, the Caribbean and Mauritius).
• You will be responsible for updating the written content of our product and holiday programmes, both for on-line and print (website and holiday brochures). This will involve working across many geographic areas of the world and acquiring detailed knowledge of our holiday programmes and especially our market.
• You will also be responsible for writing new content as needed eg for new hotels, new regions, new touring itineraries once you have mastered the commercial requirements of our style.
• You will also be trained in the image library and image production for web so that you can aid picture selection and picture loading on-line.
• The role should develop into writing for direct marketing items such as newsletters, emails, printed mini-brochures and so on.
• You will use your understanding of the target audience and the psychology of purchasing habits to communicate directly with our audience, in an appropriate style.
• This is a rewarding job for an energetic, bright and highly motivated person who can combine a naturally analytical way of thinking with creativity.
• You need to demonstrate an ability to communicate in a style that is right for our target market, both verbally and in writing
• You should demonstrate keen intelligence and self-motivation. You will need to be able to listen to a brief, implement what is necessary, work on your own, but also think independently about how to enhance and improve
You will be educated to UK degree level, from an elite UK (Russell Group) university. Good working knowledge of one or more European languages is an advantage but it is absolutely essential that you speak and write English fluently and correctly. Your writing style should be able to adapt to suit the market. You don’t need to have a degree in English but you need to be able to write well, correctly and interestingly about the subject matter. You should also have a commercial aptitude and ideally have a natural flair for marketing. The purpose of our content is to sell our holidays. You will have a natural sense of urgency and an ability to work to deadlines.
You will be joining a team of other graduates, some from Exeter, others from other high-achieving UK universities, who work across the company in holiday sales, marketing, product, admin and accounts, based in our attractive and spacious offices with parking in Exeter. There are career opportunities in different roles within the company. Training will be provided on the job, in-house and externally, including visits abroad where appropriate.
£20,000 plus targeted bonus South West, Exeter ASAP
Up to £20000.00 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
£23,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Up to £18000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Yorkshire ASAP
£22,000 rising to £25,000 plus benefits plus Bonus South East, Chelmsford ASAP