Graduate Consultant – Marketing Insight Recruitment
- £22 to £25,000 + high bonus + great training & prospects plus benefits
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 2nd July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
London - c£25,000 plus high bonus and excellent prospects
With offices in London and Sydney, Resources Group is the leading recruitment brand in Marketing Insight & Analysis. We provide a premium recruitment service to our clients, who include iconic corporate brands and top Marketing, Insight & Media/PR agencies. Our business is growing and we have opportunities for graduate trainees who are looking to develop their careers in a dynamic, commercial and rewarding sector.
What is Marketing Insight & Analysis?
Every brand and every company’s success relies on strategy, guidance and information. The growth of technology and data has created a need for greater understanding and insight to help companies make sense of their consumers. The sector is worth over £3bn in the UK alone and is growing as companies recruit analysts and researchers to maintain their competitive edge. That’s where we come in – Resources Group recruits the brains behind the brands: the strategists, analysts and researchers who bring together the data to help business decisions.
Why Marketing Insight & Analysis recruitment?
If you are looking for an intellectually stimulating and rewarding recruitment sector where you can build a long-term future, then this is the perfect move. Marketing Insight recruitment is a sales discipline that offers bright and ambitious graduates something different:
• The opportunity to "use your brain" in highly stimulating and
• Close working relationships with prestigious clients in across the Marketing, Insight, Data Intelligence and Media spectrum
• The opportunity to develop as a specialist and be part of a successful and expert team
• Outstanding prospects for personal development & progression, both in London and Sydney
• The opportunity to earn well and be rewarded for your achievements (realistic first year income £30-£40,000)
All our applicants and clients are high-calibre and well-educated and we are looking for people with similar qualities to join our teams:
• A good degree Some commercial/office-based experience (3-12+ months)
• An interest in the Marketing/Data world
• Excellent communication skills
So, if you are bright, commercially aware and keen to develop your recruitment career in a rewarding and dynamic sector, please send your CV and covering letter via the Apply Now button.
Sign up for job alerts - its free