|Salary:||£24000 to £35000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + OTE + Bonus + share scheme|
Graduate Consultant: Management Graduate Scheme.
Location; Liverpool Street
Salary; 24k + bonuses
A graduate scheme in the central London is offering immediate opportunities to graduate to work within a fast track role to management in a FTSE 250 consultancy firm. The consultancy firm has impressive expansion plans looking to move into different areas of Europe and North America within the next 18 months.
Our award winning company specializes in electronic trading and quantitative finance and take a truly global approach to consultancy, working with some the highest performing firms within banking, finance and IT communications.
The internal culture stimulates employees to invest time and take pride in developing real expertise in their field. Each employee is assigned a market vertical with the objective of becoming a true specialist. For the first few months of joining, you would be given extensive training to research and find candidates aligned to job descriptions. You would then progress to a client facing role.
What benefits can you achieve in this Graduate consultancy scheme:
- Huge bonuses that give the opportunity to successful candidates to earn £40,000+ in the first 12 months.
- Quarterly team holidays and monthly rewards, such as team meals out to Michelin Star restaurant.
- Working within a successful team.
The role has a very transparent and clear progression pathway, which will enable employees to achieve higher.
- The role requires a successful candidate to have excellent communications skills and driven to establish themselves within a successful business.
- Strong academic background,
- A desire to undertake extensive and comprehensive research tasks in order to map out the very in consultancy management globally.
- Self motivated: willing to work long hours in order to achieve the attractive bonuses on offer.
- Money driven: a drive to earn money will help you be a successful graduate consultant.
- Resilient: able to move on through rejection.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search has Entry-Level and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£22000 to £45000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£24000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£25000 to £35000 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 to £40,000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London Ongoing
£20K (first year £35K OTE) plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, Central London ASAP
£18K to 20K (OTE £35K+ first year!) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£35,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South West, Kingston upon Thames, London, Central London, Bristol, Wembley, Croydon ASAP
20,000 plus OTE London ASAP