|Salary:||£22,000 + benefits|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Internet & Digital Media, Languages, Management, Marketing|
KAE is a vibrant marketing consultancy, with ambitious plans for growth, backed by a dynamic team committed to deliver these plans.
We advise on strategic marketing and commercial issues for clients across a range of industries. We are a knowledge driven business, using thorough data collection, cutting edge analytical techniques and a deep understanding of our clients' market environments. We always aim to provide high quality, actionable advice. Our clients receive commercially robust, evidence-based outputs to help them communicate plans clearly with their stakeholders. We work hard with our clients to inspire new ideas, decisions and behaviour change through great content and marketing assets.
Our mission is to be recognised experts in the industries we serve. We are dedicated to inspire clients and deliver critical insight that is already challenging traditional practices. Clients will increasingly choose us as the trend consultancy that delivers unrivalled experiences through a brave and quirky team. Inspired by strong values, we continue to create an environment in which talent thrives, clients succeed and the business grows profitably.
We are now looking for several ambitious graduates to join our Graduate Scheme, with an aim to rapidly develop into skilled project managers who will drive our growth plan. With great opportunities for career advancement, a structured development plan and exposure to various projects for high profile clients, you will have the chance to specialise in one particular area to suit your skills and interests.
As well as a strong academic background, KAE is looking for individuals with a passion and a flair for communicating. From day one you will be contributing to global scale projects, and you will be supported and empowered to quickly develop in a project management role with client facing responsibilities. With strong analytical and critical thinking skills, you will understand the importance of structured research and problem solving.
You will be joining as a Graduate Consultant, and as part of this rotational scheme, you will develop into an Analyst or a Consultant, depending on your background and interests.
The role of a Graduate Consultant can involve:
• Providing insight into markets and competitors through the research of published industry sources and the interviewing of industry experts, suppliers and competitors
• Conducting semi-structured in-depth interviews with market experts and B2B customers and building a network of contacts to engage with
• Analysing and interpreting qualitative information and numerical data through cross-checking to assess implications for our clients and build strong evidence-based recommendations
• Customer research using quantitative and qualitative methodologies, amongst consumers and businesses, to inform strategic decisions
• Adopting a range of approaches such as analysing scarce business intelligence to size opportunities for our clients and optimise product design and pricing, using scenario modelling from customer and research data
• Synthesising findings to prepare well-written, insightful and robust research reports and presentations using tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Identifying and persuading busy and often reluctant executives to share information - you must be personable and confident
• Drawing sound conclusions and sharing insights generated through primary and secondary research with the Project Manager and project team
• Work on every stage of the project life cycle
What we are looking for:
• A 1st or 2:1 class degree and strong academics; we will consider candidates with a variety of degrees, such as Economics, Maths, Business/Finance/Marketing, History or Sociology, etc.
• Strong commercial awareness
• An ambitious, self-motivated, team-player with strong interpersonal skills
• An excellent communicator with a highly engaging manner, who is ready for a client-facing role
• Able to demonstrate they can work in a demanding environment and efficiently manage time
• Experience in using Excel and in creating compelling PowerPoint presentations, and delivering them confidently
• Able to demonstrate great attention to detail in their work, including precise written English
• Working closely with dynamic and fast-paced global clients, you must be enthusiastic but also diplomatic and able to thrive in this environment
• Complete fluency in a foreign language would be an advantage
What we offer:
• A dynamic work environment within a diverse and passionate team
• The chance to work on a wide range of challenging projects for blue-chip clients
• A clearly structured internal training plan
• External courses on a range of professional skills
• The opportunity to contribute your own ideas from day one
• The opportunity for quick career progression
• A mentor to guide you through work life at KAE and help you grow
• A matched contribution personal pension scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Travel insurance
• Bonus, paid in January, dependent on company and individual performance
• Holiday provision of 23 days per annum, rising to 24 days after your first year and to 25 days after the second year, plus Christmas Eve, and an additional 5 holiday days in your 5th year
• Starting salary is £22,000 per annum
We invest time and effort building our people's core skills by providing expert mentoring and a well-structured appraisal process. We work closely across different levels and with senior project leaders in an atmosphere where teamwork and high performance are recognised and rewarded.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply with your CV and a covering letter!
We will not be able to reach out to every applicant, but we will contact you if your skills and experience are a strong match for the role.
Please be aware that KAE will be running an assessment day on Friday, 31 March 2017. Candidates will need to be available for the whole day.
To apply for this job please click on the "Apply Now" button.
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE Watford, London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh ASAP
£30,000 to £40,000 plus leading package depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses London, Singapore, United States ASAP
Basic to £23,000 and OTE up to £55,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Various
£18,000 to 21,000, Plus Profit Share plus benefits plus expenses plus share scheme London, Central London ASAP
£25000 to 30000 per annum South East 25-May-2017
£18,000 to £22,000 London ASAP
£18,000 to £23,000 plus benefits plus OTE South East 5-Jun-2017
£25,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London, North West, Manchester ASAP
£30,000 to £35,000 Year 1 West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP