Graduate Consultant - International Business
- Competitive plus OTE
- Apply by:
- 12th September 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Inc 5000's fastest-growing companies across Europe list.
Phaidon International is in hyper-growth - and we want you to be a part of it!
Phaidon International is an industry leading global Staffing and Recruitment Company based in London, with a current headcount of 600 employees worldwide; we are looking to hit 1100 globally in the next two years!
Obtaining over 60 awards, Phaidon International is highly recognised internationally, with offices in Europe, Asia & America! An endless opportunity to work with us internationally!
If this has caught your attention, carry on reading below!
Benefits of a recruitment consultant
• Uncapped commission £35-45K (first year)
• 24 paid holidays annually with ½ day on birthday
• Excellent in house training programme delivered by ex-recruiters.
• Holiday incentives to destinations such as Las Vegas & Ibiza.
• Lunch clubs for qualified top performers
• Career progression - opportunity to relocate internationally after 12months
• Vibrant and fun work environment with personal 'Deal Shouts'
• Monthly Lunch Club to top London Restaurants for top performers
Responsibilities of a recruitment consultant
• Contacting client companies and winning business from them.
• Managing the interview process and negotiations for both candidates and clients.
• Working both in a team and independently
• Headhunting experienced candidates
• Correctly using job boards and social media to recruit top candidates
• Acting as an advisor on the industry landscape to candidates and clients alike.
• Resilience and ability to overcome challenges
• Sales experience is preferred but not essential
• Bachelor's degree is preferred but not essential
• Smashing set recruitment targets
We are keen on adding to our current team - If this appeals to you, please apply below!
Sign up for job alerts - its free