Graduate Consultant (Immediate Start)
As a recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates. You will also need to keep up to date with the latest trends in the job market and understand the needs of our clients. If you are an ambitious and hardworking individual, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in recruitment. So don't hesitate, apply today!
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing industries in the UK
- Supportive training scheme
- Competitive environment offering financial incentives to high performing individuals
- Social, fun, and supportive environment - regular working social events
- Equal, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- 20 days of holiday
- Clear paths for high performing individuals to progress into more senior roles
- Unviersity graduate with a 2:1 or higher
- Competitive, ambitious and results driven candidates
- Great work ethic and self-motivated individuals
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates who enjoy working in a target-based environment
- Sales experience preferred
The Graduate Consultant role involves:
- Cold calling to win new clients
- Identifying candidates for successful placements
- Interacting with and processing individuals who have been identified as potential successful candidates
- Interviewing candidates for placement opportunities
- Negotiating terms of contracts
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market-leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus on Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, and Engineering sector.
Buchanan Search recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, FinTech Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment Consultant, SAP Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Paralegal Recruitment Consultant Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment Consultant, Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment Consultant,
Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant, Bioscience Recruitment Consultant, Procurement Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant, Management Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Recruitment Consultant, Multi-lingual Recruitment Consultant.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultants.
Buchanan Staffing Group
At Buchanan Staffing Group, we have been providing market-leading staffing solutions since our founding in 2013.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london graduate consultant immediate buchanan staffing
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sponsored MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide
Project Management Programme May 2023 - Nationwide
Graduate Business Development – (Heathrow, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle) – Summer 2023
£30K + Area Allowance
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Graduate Technology Consultant Programme
Starting at £30,000
Remote (work from home), London
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, International (Europe), Manchester
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to £80,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London, International, International (Europe)