Graduate Consultant Graduate Scheme - Central London
- £40k per year
- 24th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Consultant Graduate Scheme
A graduate scheme in the central London is offering immediate opportunities to graduate to work within a fast track role to management in a FTSE 250 consultancy firm. The consultancy firm has impressive expansion plans looking to move into different areas of Europe and North America within the next 18 months.
Our award winning company specializes in electronic trading and quantitative finance and take a truly global approach to consultancy, working with some the highest performing firms within banking, finance and IT communications.
The internal culture stimulates employees to invest time and take pride in developing real expertise in their field. Each employee is assigned a market vertical with the objective of becoming a true specialist. For the first few months of joining, you would be given extensive training to research and find candidates aligned to job descriptions. You would then progress to a client facing role.
What benefits can you achieve in this Graduate consultancy scheme:
- Huge bonuses that give the opportunity to successful candidates to earn £40,000+ in the first 12 months.
- Quarterly team holidays and monthly rewards, such as team meals out to Michelin Star restaurant.
- Working within a successful team.
The role has a very transparent and clear progression pathway, which will enable employees to achieve higher.
- The role requires a successful candidate to have excellent communications skills and driven to establish themselves within a successful business.
- Strong academic background,
- A desire to undertake extensive and comprehensive research tasks in order to map out the very in consultancy management globally.
- Self motivated: willing to work long hours in order to achieve the attractive bonuses on offer.
- Money driven: a drive to earn money will help you be a successful graduate consultant.
- Resilient: able to move on through rejection.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search has Entry-Level and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Sign up for job alerts - its free