As a recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates. You will also need to keep up to date with the latest trends in the job market and understand the needs of our clients. If you are an ambitious and hardworking individual, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in recruitment. So don't hesitate; apply today!
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing industries in the UK
- Supportive training scheme
- Competitive starting salary
- Competitive environment offering financial incentives to high-performing individuals
- Social, fun and supportive environment – regular working social events
- Equal, diverse and inclusive working environment
- 20 days of holiday
- Clear paths for high-performing individuals to progress into more senior roles
What are we looking for in a Graduate Consultant?
- 2:1 graduate
- Competitive, ambitious and results-driven candidates
- Excellent work ethic and self-motivated individuals
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates who enjoy working in a target-based environment
- Sales experience preferred
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant role involves:
- Cold calling to win new clients
- Identifying candidates for successful placements
- Interacting with and processing individuals who have been identified as potential successful candidates
- Interviewing candidates for placement opportunities
- Negotiating terms of contracts
Through rapid organic growth, Buchanan Search is now a market-leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to several clients, including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus on the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search is a market-leading recruitment firm for a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate consultant recruitment buchanan
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required)
Sponsored Milwaukee Field Marketing Executives - Graduate Leadership Programme 2022
£27,000 + branded company vehicle
South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Graduate Data Product Consultant (Technical Business Analyst) – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Data Science Graduate Programme
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Sales Development Representative - Manchester
North West, Manchester