This warm welcoming and growing business is known for providing the best forecasting research and consultancy to the pharmaceutical industry. Their product is used by the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world to help them to make their business decisions. They offer a variety of services from off the shelf forecasting tools to in depth bespoke consultancy. They are looking for a Graduate Analyst to join their team to better service their clients.
- Using various forecasting ang pricing tools to create models that your clients will be able to use on a daily basis
- Design your own models for forecasting that will be used by pharmaceutical businesses to look at risk, pricing another business-critical aspects
- Commission, design and run projects in collaboration with doctors, pharmacists and other stakeholders in the pharm industry to improve outcomes and efficiency
- Sit the Association of British Pharmacy Industry within 12 months so that you are able to progress in your career as a pharmaceutical analyst
- With your stellar academic record, including either a 2:1 or 1st class degree from a top university in a life science or economics discipline, you will be able to speedily learn all the processes and nuances of consultancy (This is essential for the role)
- Having an analytical mindset will enable you to see all facets of a problem so that you can help to solve this
- Strong communication skills will enable you to gain insight from all stakeholders and completely integrate yourself into the businesses with whom you are working
- Your knowledge of Microsoft excel and PowerPoint will ensure that you are able to produce and present the data in a meaningful fashion.
- An inquisitive personality and desire to learn will enable you to hit the ground running in your new role as a Graduate Consultant
- Be within commuting distance to High Wycombe or willing to relocate
If this sounds like the role for you, click the apply button now!
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate consultant science business intelligence pharmaceutical nhs aspire limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
4Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Ford Credit Europe
South East, London, North West, Manchester
£26000.00 to £28000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Competitive starting annual salary
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
20000 to 50000
8G2V Recruitment Group Ltd