- £20000 to 25000 per annum, Uncapped Commission Structure
- 12th December 2019
- Start date:
- November 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
- Quarterly rewards for meeting projected targets
- Monthly lunch clubs (Michelin Star venues)
- Season ticket loan
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Individually set targets for quarterly company holidays (all expenses paid for) - destinations include Miami, Berlin, Ibiza, Amsterdam etc.
- Gym membership
- Company car scheme
One of the UK's most successful B2B sports sales companies. The company is currently in a period of sustained growth and is looking to grow its sales team over the next month. Currently with over 6 UK based offices and plans to open a further 4 in Europe in 2015. The role provides an opportunity for ambitious and hardworking graduates to begin a career in recruitment working within one of the most competitive and successful sectors within the industry.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- You will be responsible with liaising with candidates (progressing to clients as well)
- Managing and end to end sales process
- Sourcing candidates via headhunting across LinkedIn
- Attending networking events to establish strong and broad roots within the technology sector
- Managing your own personal brand online
Successful Recruitment Consultant Applicants will:
- Be degree educated and achieved 2:1 or higher (2:2 may be accepted depending on past experience)
- Be a confident communicator both in person and over the phone
- Be able to show previous examples of determination and self-motivation
- Demonstrate a highly competitive nature and be resilient
If this role is of interest please apply as soon as possible, successful applicants will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants. If you would like to be considered for one of these roles you must speak with a member of our team.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Sign up for job alerts - its free