- £25000.00 to £26000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits
- The East
- Apply by:
- 12th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Watford, Hertfordshire and London
£25,000 per annum
Are you interested in working for a growing procurement consultancy?
This warm welcoming and growing business boast an exciting array of clients from global brand such as Louis Vuitton and Christie's , to SME's, charities and public sector bodies. They have a reputation of delivering measurable value to their clients helping them to improve their bottom line. They are seeking a Graduate Consultant to bolster their team on a client site in Watford, before giving that individual opportunities to work with other clients across the UK.
- Working with clients to categorise their spending so that you can help them to improve their procurement process
- Working closely with your mentor and being involved in a client facing project within 3 months of your starting to enable you to start practising straight away.
- Developing your business analysis skills so that you can take more pivotal roles in projects of increasing complexity
- With your stellar academic record, including either a 2:1 or 1st class degree from a top university, you will be able to speedily learn all the processes and nuances of consultancy
- Having an analytical mindset will enable you to see all facets of a problem so that you can help to solve this
- Strong communication skills will enable you to gain insight from all stakeholders and completely integrate yourself into the businesses with whom you are working
- Your knowledge of Microsoft excel and PowerPoint will ensure that you are able to produce and present the data in a meaningful fashion.
- An inquisitive personality and desire to learn will enable you to hit the ground running in your new role as a Graduate Consultant
If this sounds like the role for you, click the apply button now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free