|Salary:||Up to £23000.00 per annum depending on experience|
Are you interested in the Financial sector and want an exciting career which allows you to travel around Europe?
As a Graduate Conference Producer, you will be joining a business that delivers high quality and excellent conferences for the financial community. This is a business that focuses on excellence, with an emphasis on nurturing long-term customer relationships and maximising revenue. This role offers the opportunity to travel around Europe and be a part of the successes and growth of the conferences focusing on the financial sector. If you're looking for a job with plenty of responsibility and amazing opportunities to travel, not to mention great scope for progression, then look no further!
* Researching the markets to understand key topics and trends, taking ownership of events and identifying and building relationships with leading executives
* Researching competitors' events, highlighting their strengths and weaknesses to maximise the success of your own conferences
* Managing the entire process, from briefing internal and external teams to writing conference proposals and creating the actual shape and content of the event
* Identifying and securing high profile high-level engineering speakers briefing them on content requirements.
* A graduate from a top university with an excellent academic record which will enable you to grasp the complexities of this role
* An intellectual individual with the ability to switch between an analytical and a creative way of thinking, to be able to grasp the complexities of this role.
* Detail orientated with a proactive nature, following current news to understand the subject matter and its context in detail.
* Previous commercial experience would be desirable as it will enable you to hit the ground running and take on the workload.
If you want to make your mark and relish a challenge, then apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Up to £21000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London 11-Jun-2018
£22000.00 to £28000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London 11-Jun-2018
£18500 to £19000 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London 2-Jul-2018
£20000.00 to £26000.00 per annum depending on experience London ASAP
Competitive + Benefits + Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£25,000, rising to £27,000 after 6 months plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£30,000 to £40,000 plus leading package depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Singapore, United States ASAP