Graduate Compliance Consultant
This rapidly growing technology firm have developed a proprietary software, specifically focussed on supporting financial compliance and are now looking to take on a Graduate Compliance Consultant to deal with increased francophone client demand. They have a history of supporting and progressing their graduates rapidly, giving all Graduate Compliance Consultants real autonomy and meaningful client work from day one. They have a structured, supportive and engaging training platform to ensure that their new staff progress and develop.
- Working within FCA regulations to support your clients' needs.
- By supporting management with your insights, you will help the firm grow from developing their compliance strategies.
- Keeping up with developments in laws and regulation will ensure you always stay up to date with current changes and thus staying on top.
- You will be exposed to the entire business and their francophone clients, which will prepare you for a long and rewarding career within the firm.
- With working in a smaller team, you will be given a lot of responsibility and therefore develop you quicker.
- Your adaptable personality and ability to deal with a changing workload will be beneficial whilst working on several projects at once.
- Your 2:1 or 1st in Law from a Top University will give you the foundation needed to be successful in understanding the clients' needs.
- Your understanding of some FCA regulations will help you to be impactful as soon as possible.
- Your ability to remain calm will help you communicate with clients and third parties in an international environment.
- Your innovative and analytical mindset to handle all sorts of tasks including administrative or clerical elements will be successful in the business.
Press `apply` today to start your career in a rapidly growing scale-up business!
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate compliance consultant fintech consulting tech aspire limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - London
Local Government Graduate Finance Programme
6The Local Government Finance Graduate Programme
Graduate programmes in Tax with PwC - Autumn 2021
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Strategy and Transactions Graduate Programme
Data Management Analyst
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
10Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London