Graduate Communication Specialist - Oracle
- £29000 per annum
- Apply by:
- 23rd April 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Job Title: Graduate Communication Specialist, Oracle
Location: Moorgate, Central London
Sector: IT / Consulting
Oracle has been in existence for almost 40 years. Recognisable trailblazers on the leading edge of the IT industry, they're now looking for Communication Specialists with a degree from an English, Journalism or Digital Media discipline. The successful candidate will be chiefly tasked with executing local communication programs, ones that positively promote Oracle Consulting in house and externally.
Oracle is a truly global IT enterprise specialising in hardware systems and enterprise software, with more than 420,000 customers and a presence spanning 145 countries. They prize innovation, creativity and adeptness in the people they work with. Resilient and readily able to grasp rapidly evolving technologies, the successful candidates will possess natural talent when it comes to content creation and management. As well as employing a creative approach, you'll build relationships with different stakeholders across the business - collaborating with content owners as well as devising your own.
• Produce and publish in-house content, ranging from newsletter articles, blogs and promotional videos
• Drive the creation, publication and promotion of UK reference stories,
• Support in the creation of sales collateral and documentation
• Schedule, promote and manage regular webinars briefings on customer stories and business updates
• Track and measure the effectiveness of communications in order to improve their accessibility and influence
• Resourceful as well as creative, you will have a hand in content creation across a variety of mediums - including publications, presentations, video content and social media. To enjoy success in this role, nothing will be outside of your wheelhouse!
• £29,000 basic salary
• Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
• Excellent scope for progression through a variety of routes
• Fantastic modern offices in the City of London
• Educated to a 2.1 degree level standard in English, Journalism, Digital media or a related marketing discipline
• Discernible interest in technology
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Resilient and capable when working to deadlines and under pressure
• Logical approach to problem solving, enthusiastic and organised with excellent attention to detail
• Evidence of previous content created - examples may include essays, blogs, articles or creative writing
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Sign up for job alerts - its free