Begin your career in a company that cares about you.
Venatrix is working with a business analytics consultancy that provides its clients with the data and insights they need to flourish. Specialising in financial reporting, analytics and performance management, the company’s software allows its clients to produce accurate financial forecasts, create business plans, ensure legal compliance and manage their stakeholders’ interests. This is a small business that prides itself on its outsize achievements, high-profile clients and friendly, ‘family’ working environment. Now, the company are looking for a Graduate New Business Executive to help build on their existing success by winning new clients in the Retail and Enterprise space.
This is a unique role- combining research, writing and Sales skills, it’s the perfect first job for a smart, consultative graduate who wants to learn a huge amount and make some money.
- Gain a deep understanding of the software and its commercial benefits.
- Help develop relationships with existing clients. Identify opportunities to upsell.
- Take part in writing proposals to win new clients.
- Identify potential new customers, and come up with strategic ways to reach out to them.
- Approach prospective clients via the phone, email and social media.
- Book meetings for the senior Sales team to attend.
Why do I want this job? Opportunity, training and progression.
- The company are heavily invested in their people. They believe in promoting from within, and are committed to providing you with the training and resources you need to develop into a super-successful Sales professional. They want to see you progress into a field Sales role within twelve months.
- Extensive training, both formal and on-the-job, will give you a deep understanding of the product, as well as Sales skills and industry insights, that will benefit you throughout your career.
- The company are very proud of their culture. They want to run a company which empowers employees and where all ideas are shared and given merit. This is a committed, team-based environment.
- They also do lots of fun stuff as a team! Think Escape rooms, Summer BBQ, Partner events and Christmas parties.
- Able to explain complex concepts.
This world-class role is likely to be in high demand. If you believe that you have the curiosity, ambition and people skills to thrive in this fast-paced environment, submit your CV to apply today!
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£30,000 basic + £15,000 OTE + Bonuses plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£30000 to £45000 per annum plus OTE London 8-Oct-2018
27,500 BASIC + 13,000 OTE negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£27,500 BASIC, £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£28,000 basic, £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£22000 to £23000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus West Midlands ASAP
Up to £25000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus The East ASAP
£20000 to £24000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus West Midlands ASAP
£18000.00 to £22000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus The East ASAP
£21000 to £26250.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP