Graduate Cloud Business Development Executive - Unlimited Holidays
Ever thought about the impact that Cloud storage has on businesses around the world?
Cloud data is currently a feature of 94% of enterprises around the world and the industry is set to triple in value by 2030.
This business specialises in cloud migration and have helped over 4,000 business migrate over to the cloud, at the same time being one of Microsoft’s key partners globally.
Growth is at the forefront of this business with their main aim being to assist forward-thinking businesses in implementing cloud technologies to seize new business opportunities.
They are looking double in size every year for the next five years.
They are heavily investing into their SDR Team and want people like YOU to be a part of it!
- Researching and identifying ideal target prospects
- Contacting these businesses via cold calling, email, LinkedIn, and other sales methods
- Building your own personal brand via LinkedIn
- Work with your designated sales and marketing team to attract attendees to our webinars and in-person events and then get in touch with them to set up a meeting after the event.
- Exploring challenges, they might be facing in their business and educating them on how technology can help their business
- Collaborating with other sales and technical teams to deliver on projects
- Meeting KPI’s and targets
To be successful …
- A genuine desire to work in sales
- Growth mindset – always wanting to learn and improve
- An interest (or willingness to learn) in technology
- Resilient – sales isn’t easy, there will be a lot of knockbacks!
- A competitive and fast paced nature who sets themselves high standards
- A natural relationship builder
What’s in it for you?
Earning Potential – Your base salary will be £25,000, but you’ll be able to earn commission from day 1. OTE in the first year is around £35K.
Flexible working – Hybrid working policy that allows you to work around your needs. As well as a hybrid working policy that only permits you to be in the office 4 days per week.
Development – Structured development plan that allows for progression into a variety of different positions.
Training – You will receive outstanding technical training and sales training to help with career development.
Opportunity - Ability to work with household names such as Suzuki, Ofsted and Britax.
Culture – The culture is a fun and vibrant one. Offering a number of socials and charity fundraisers from Pizza Tuesdays and Beer Thursdays. As well as this there is a fun fund set aside for other social activities.
Other benefits include – Unlimited Holiday, Travel Opportunities, Pension Contribution, Health Cover, Discounted Gym membership, Birthday lunches, Cycle to work scheme, among others.
If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking, then get in touch directly with James Salamon from This is Prime. We pay up to £250 for any successful referrals.
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate cloud business development executive unlimited holidays sales tech bristol bath prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
KPMG 2023 Technology Consulting Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
London, Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Finance Graduate Scheme
8Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Bristol
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required)
Graduate Associate Wealth Manager
£30,000 to £40,000