Graduate Client Success Specialist / London / Bulb
- £27000 to £30000 per annum depending on experience + benefits + bonus
- Apply by:
- 29th June 2019
- Start date:
Our Shining Company
Fancy working for the UK's fastest growing renewable energy company? Keen to become a specialist who makes a difference from the get-go and loves coming into work everyday? Passionate about building relationships and providing consistent and high-quality service? YOU'RE HIRED! Well… almost.
Our aim is to make energy simpler, cheaper and greener. Founded in 2015, making us only 3 years old, Bulb have managed to provide 1 million members with 100% renewable electricity from solar, wind and hydro. As well as our gas being 100% carbon neutral. We have sights of hitting 2.5 million by the end of 2019, showing we aren't only changing the way the energy industry treats its customers but also saving the planet! You have the opportunity to join this first and only UK energy supplier to have achieved B Crop status too!
What lights up about the role
Our energy specialists are responsible for Bulb's member experience - Your aim is to light up our customers day! This is unlike any other customer-facing roles - you are a specialist, at the forefront of the company, responding to a variety of queries every day and speaking to many different people whilst resolving problems end to end.
Because of our intuitive digital experience, the majority of members self-serve for simple issues. This means many of the queries you come across are more complex and require you to think on your feet and be a problem solver!
We're looking for self-starters who care deeply about how companies treat their customers. Member experience is our number one priority, so we want compassionate and thoughtful people with excellent written and verbal communication skills. We are one of the best-rated suppliers on trustpilot; the hard work and commitment of our energy specialists helps us to maintain this reputation. You will be given extensive, world-class training in order to reinforce this
Your glowing responsibilities:
- You'll help Bulb members on the phone, email, online chat and handle a variety of queries
- You'll work in teams aka Pods, to find and deliver improvements to our tools and processes
- You'll work in a fast paced, target focussed environment, constantly striving to ensure we're providing the best service.
- You'll resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending time to investigate and resolve harder more complex ones.
Watts in it for you?
Apart from working for one of the UK's best companies, of course…
- Basic salary of £27,000 - £30,000
- Incredible and intensive training at Bulbs HQ in central London
- Part of an amazing team environment
- Incredible culture - socials, sports societies
- The opportunity to work for the UK's fastest growing startup.
- Benefits & Equity
Sign up for job alerts - its free