Graduate Client Services Executive (immediate Start)
This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning recruitment company in London as a Client Services Executive. This is a brand new role in line with our exciting growth plans.
As Client Services Executive, you'll play an important role in all aspects of new client acquisition. From initial enquiry to the completion of the onboarding process, then handing over to client services, you'll hand-hold new clients through the process to completion.
You'll generate new business enquiries through a range of channels including in-person at networking events and awards (no cold calling required). You'll research new potential clients thoroughly before approaching them. From here you will write proposals and set up meetings between potential clients and the relevant members of our team.
You will also need to keep up to date with the latest trends in the job market and understand the needs of our clients. If you are an ambitious and hardworking individual, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in recruitment. So don't hesitate, apply today!
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing industries in the UK
- Supportive training scheme
- Competitive environment offering financial incentives to high performing individuals
- Social, fun, and supportive environment - regular working social events
- Equal, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- 20 days of holiday
- Clear paths for high performing individuals to progress into more senior roles
- University graduate with a 2:1 or higher
- Competitive, ambitious and results driven candidates
- Great work ethic and self-motivated individuals
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates who enjoy working in a target-based environment
- Sales experience preferred
- 2+ years experience required
- Cold calling to win new clients
- Identifying Clients for successful placements
- Interacting with and processing individuals who have been identified as potential successful candidates
- setting up meeting with clients for placement opportunities
- Negotiating terms of contracts
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, and Engineering sector.
Buchanan Staffing Group
At Buchanan Staffing Group, we have been providing market-leading staffing solutions since our founding in 2013.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london graduate executive immediate buchanan staffing
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Procurement and Supply Chain Management Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South East, South West, East Midlands, North West, Scotland, Nationwide, Warrington, Bristol, Leicester, Plymouth, Newbury
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £45,000
International, Nationwide, International (Europe)
Business Development Graduate - Heathrow
£33,000 + Area Allowance (£2,700 per annum for Heathrow)
Business Development Graduate - Dublin
€37,300 + Area Allowance (€2,350 per annum for Dublin)
Republic of Ireland