|Salary:||£23000 to 30000 per annum|
Job Title: Graduate Client Relationship Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £23,000 (£30K OTE)
Our client is the world's first National Standards Body, equipping businesses with the solutions they need to deliver excellence. They are looking for a Graduate Client Relationship Manager to work with the sales and marketing team to improve pre-sale customer experience.
Graduate Customer Relationship Manager - what you get:
- A competitive basic salary £23,000
- Excellent OTE right from day one- up to £30K in your first year!
- Healthcare and Pension
- Full bespoke training
- Many, various lucrative bonus/incentive schemes, including the opportunity to win iPads, holidays (a week in Nice is one choice previous holiday) and dinner at the Savoy!
- Nights out / social events in a warm, inclusive culture, including bi yearly, all expenses paid launches!
The Role: Graduate Customer Relationship Manager
As Graduate Client Relationship Manager you will be responsible for engaging potential prospects, providing quality leads and transferring them to the sales team. By maintaining a strong relationship with customers you will successfully communicate and promote product ranges, helping to increase the percentage of converted leads. Other responsibilities will include:
- Maximise business development by proactively seeking and generating leads and collaborating with relevant departments
- Liaise with the marketing team on a regular basis, remaining up to date with campaigns, tracking their success and contributing to the overall campaign cycle
- Investigate, explore and understand customer needs in order to provide a solid pipeline for the sales team
- In proactively networking with prospects you'll schedule meetings with key decision makers
- Participate and manage ad-hoc projects
There is much scope for progression for the Graduate Client Relationship Manager - half of the graduates that we have placed at this company over the last two years are now managers! Management, key account management or field consultancy are all potential options open to the successful candidates!
You'll have excellent verbal and written communication skills. As a motivated self-starter they will have the ability to problem-solve and a desire to over achieve in a target-orientated environment.
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
£32250 per annum South East 22-Apr-2018
£22000 to 35000 per annum South East 27-Apr-2018
£25000 to 37000 per annum London 26-Apr-2018
£19000 to 32000 per annum Scotland 20-Apr-2018
£25000 to 37000 per annum London 26-Mar-2018
£23k to £25k + OTE £10k to 12k plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£24k basic + £6k 1st year OTE plus OTE West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£25,000 to £35,000 + car/travel + bonus depending on experience plus OTE plus expenses London, Central London ASAP
£21000 to £22000 per annum plus Bonus North West
Competitive + bonus London Various