Graduate Civil Engineer
The Graduate Civil Engineer will learn and develop the skills necessary to support the project in the co-ordination and control of the onsite construction process. Working with a Site Team you will be given responsibility for a project section or work package to ensure that the site build progresses in line with the plan.
We rely on the experience and expertise of our people to help us deliver our projects. In addition to your technical expertise, we are looking for people who demonstrate our values
We expect all staff to contribute towards our commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff and members of our supply chain.
In return, we offer a challenging and rewarding working environment, with the opportunity to work across a range of high profile projects. Duties and responsibilities could include:
- setting out the site to ensure the design, measurement and all construction specifications meet with those quantified within the contract documents.
- regular coordination with the Site Foreman and Project Manager to ensure the most recent designs are being worked to and implementing and communicating to other operatives and supply chain on-site.
- ensuring any subcontractors delivering work activities on site all work to safe practices have the most up-to-date drawings and ensure specification is in-line with that agreed by the client and/or any partners.
- providing updates to site progress; programme, testing regimes and assurance of quality adherence.
- advising the Site Foreman when works items are complete and ready for snagging, commission, testing and/or inspection.
This role would suit a Graduate Civil Engineer looking to take the first step in their career who is eligible to work in the UK.
I & H Brown provide a fully-accredited Institution of Civil Engineering scheme. A delegated engineer will be assigned to assist and mentor you through this process. I & H Brown has a proven track record of assisting its staff to achieve professional skills with their chosen professional body
BEng in Civil Engineering,
A genuine interest in the construction industry
Applying for the role
In your application please include the following;
- Why do you want to work for I & H Brown?
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?
- What are you passionate about?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What could you offer I & H Brown and why should we choose you?
I and H Brown Limited
From small beginnings more than half a century ago, I & H Brown has grown into a diverse and successful family business with wide-ranging interests.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate civil engineer brown limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Starting at £27,600
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Reading
Ford Credit Europe
South East, London, North West, Manchester