Graduate Buyers Admin Assistant - Mint Velvet
- Competitive plus benefits
- London, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- 4th February 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We’re looking for a permanent, full time Graduate Buyers Administrative Assistant (BAA) to support the growth of our dynamic and passionate Buying team, at our Head Office in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Ideally you will have had a relevant Buying placement or internship and previous retail experience, either from a Head Office or shop floor environment. This is a fast paced and varied role with great potential for progression.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS A GRADUATE BAA
You’ll need to have creative flair, passion and commercial awareness as well as a clear understanding of the Mint Velvet customer and brand handwriting. You’ll have the ability to work in a small close-knit team and have excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills. And by no means least, you’ll need to be an inspirational, helpful and informed role model and know, wear and live the Mint Velvet style.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Providing crucial administrative support to the Buying team
• Sample management
• Managing and organising in house shoots for the Internet
• Bulk fabric/trim approvals
• Assisting with fit sessions
• Maintaining and developing strong relationships within the buying team, merchandisers and suppliers
• Having a clear understanding of the MV customer and brand handwriting, as well as demonstrating knowledge of what our competitive set are doing on the high street.
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH
• A competitive salary.
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Discretionary bonus scheme.
• Generous staff discount
• Opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business.
Please apply with your CV and please answer the 4 questions below in
your application (max 600 words combined):
1. Which fashion bloggers do you follow on social media and why?
2. Why are you the best candidate?
3. What does your ideal company to work for look like, and why?
4. What do you think the major drivers for retail will be in the next 5 years?
To find out more and apply, click below.
Sign up for job alerts - its free