Graduate Business Support Manager
GRADUATE BUSINESS SUPPORT MANAGER
£25K basic + Annual Bonus + Company Car or allowance + Host of Business Benefits
Full ISM accredited training provided
Our exciting new clients solution offerings are recognised by the NHS and Private Health Care providers as the premier solution for supporting the provision of additional capacity, business contingency and emergency planning.
Following a successful sales year in 2020 and strong performance in 2021, the business is accelerating its growth phase and new innovative solutions are now being added to the portfolio. In addition to this, the number of customers and the complexity of solutions currently contracted and in the pipeline, has increased rapidly and this requires focus and management.
The company is focusing on growth within the UK and Internationally. The investment in new solutions and the company’s ability to meet customer’s unique requirements through a solution approach is ensuring that their growth plans will be realised in line with their management plan extending to 2025.
The UK NHS market is the primary market for our client in the UK and this provides an exciting and interesting sector that has challenges but provides opportunity.
If you have fluency in a European language (French, German, Italian) that would be desirable, but not essential and any customer management skills are a good start to getting ahead.
- Work throughout the UK, reporting to the National Sales Manager.
- Focus on supporting established and experienced sales leads, created via customer awareness campaigns, inbound leads derived from their web site, social media feeds and tender requests or enquiries from their existing framework partners.
- Administrative support to the sales leads and sales leadership team supporting the UK sales plan and broader business objectives.
- Shadow experienced sales leads, learning about the market and our clients solutions as you go.
- Visit customer sites supporting the sales process from start to contract closure
- Own and deliver customer awareness campaigns that are well organised and targeted supporting the sales leads with lead generation and pipeline management.
- Help develop sales opportunities and grow pipeline
This is an opportunity to learn from established and successful salespeople and fine tune sales training in a live environment. This role will develop your organisational, sales, and customer management skills and is an opportunity to learn from the best in the market and transition into a full-blown sales role over time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Inquisitive and keen to learn
- Tenacious with a desire to succeed
- Creative and innovative
- Organised with good time management skills
- Good communicator - listening is more important than talking
- Independent and use your initiative
- Good IT skills and you will need to be able to master Microsoft Office and its applications
If you have what our client are looking for, apply now!!
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Celsius Graduate Recruitment specialises in finding jobs for graduates. We place graduates in quality graduate sales jobs and give them the sales skills they need to succeed.
Celsius Graduate Recruitment Interview Reviews
17 June 2018
The initial phone interview was more of a chat, really pleasant, and all went well, i was then invited to attend an assessment day. I think I may have attended a 'bad seed' as...
04 May 2018
I received a call and was interviewed on the spot according to role requirements and I was subsequently invited to an assessment day after being sent an e-mail with how the day...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate business support manager celsius recruitment
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Sales Development Representative
£22000 to £24000 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
10IT Graduate Recruitment
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year