Graduate Business Sales Consultant
The Company: The company have successful operations in the UK, North America, Canada and Australia and is trusted by over 750,000 clients with 1.2 million employee users worldwide. They are market leaders in Information Services, specialising in HR, Tax and Accounting and Health and Safety. It's an exciting time to join this fast growing sales team in a company planning for continual growth over the next few years.
The Role: The company are looking to recruit, train and develop twelve ambitious graduates to be based in their exceptional state-of-art office in Blackfriars. As a Business Sales Consultant, you will be speaking with and upselling their HR-Inform package. This unique role means you will never have to cold call and will be upselling an industry recognised product to help companies and their managers improve overall performance and grow their businesses. Progression into Business Development Manager or Team Leader role is available after success in this role.
Requirements for this Entry Level BSC:
- You are a recent graduate of any discipline
- You want to kick start your career in sales and business development
- You are a clear communicator, personable, outgoing and professional
- You are an ambitious candidate wanting to 'work hard, play hard'
- You have a learning mindset and want to be coached and developed
- You have a strong work ethic and the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection
- You want to win and be the best, but not at the expense of your team
As a Graduate Business Sales Consultant the package you will receive is:
- £25,000 Base salary rising to £26,000 after 6-month probation period
- Plus £20,000 uncapped bonus with guaranteed bonus in your first three months
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Entry into the 2 year Sales Academy Programme; working closely alongside experienced sales trainers to help you develop and progress after only 2 years
- Free gym membership
- Daily incentives with vouchers and early finishes
- Monthly breakfast club and team drinks
- Hit you quarterly target and you will attend sales conferences, VIP cocktail events and stay over in 5* London hotels
- Top performers annual company trips, fully expensed 5* hotels, previous locations included Barcelona & Rome
- Opportunity to work globally with offices in Australia, Canada and North America
What you will do: First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Enter the Sales training academy working closely with in-house sales trainers every day to develop your skills and confidence and ensure success
- Work closely with your assigned 'Buddy'
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Develop relationships with senior HR Professionals
- Prospect potential customers via phone, email, social media to set up discovery demos
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-18 months
- Receive a £1k incremental pay rise for passing probation
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career
- Graduate from the Sales Training Academy
- After 18 months you will be eligible for promotions and respected pay rises into either a BDM (OTE £80k), Team Leader or trainer role.
Set up in 1990 we now have over 200 employees operating across 11 offices in 15 specialist divisions. We run over 60 training courses and 100 in-house training programmes a year and to date have helped over 40,000 professionals find new and rewarding roles.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate business sales consultant executive trainee development representative bms
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Business Development Executive
London £30,000 to £32,000 / Manchester £28,000 to £32,000
London, North West, Manchester
Sales Development Representative - SDR
Salary description to £32,000 + £12,000
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Graduate Marketing Executive
£27,000 + Benefits Phone + Laptop + International Travel
London, International, International (Europe)
Sponsored Retail Customers and Products Graduate Scheme
7Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Wales, North West, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Chester, Halifax, Leeds, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme
Business Graduate Programme
Ford Credit Europe
The East, North West, Manchester