Graduate Business Intelligence Sales Executive X 3
*GRADUATES WATNED* - MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE
Business Intelligence Sales Executive
Our Client provices boards with high-quality information to take smart decisions, driving better outcomes for shareholders, employees and society. With our Client they can create effective board packs that power high-impact conversations and let your board work at their best. Make it easy for management to write reports that are half the size with twice the impact, and put these papers securely at the fingertips of your board. Over 13,000 executives and non-executives rely on them across companies large and small, public and private, commercial and not-for-profit.
- Uncapped Commission
- Award winning training programme
- 5* Quarterly Holidays incentives (Skiing, Miami, Amsterdam, Ibiza)
- Annual Winter and Summer parties
- Monthly Work socials (Royal Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley, NFL)
- Company sports teams
- Monthly award packages (Rolex watches, Michelin Star Dinners)
- 25 days holiday, office closure over Christmas
The role is perfect for a sales superstar. Predominantly your role will be seeking out,
developing and capitalising on new business opportunities with premium outlets. You
will start these relationships mainly on the phone, using your persistence and
persuasive skills to secure and conduct face to face meetings with a variety of clients to
encourage the first sale. From there, your role will be to manage, develop and build
depth in each customer relationship, ensuring that they receive a top-quality service
from you, to go along with the premium products we create.
- Location: LONDON
- Salary: £24,000 - 26,000 basic salary + uncapped commission structure (OTE £40k +)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Recent graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 from a top 50 university
- Money motivated and driven to succeed
- Highly competitive (preferable to have played sport
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels of business with a excellent phone manner
- Energetic, resilient and ability to build rapport with clients
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to George Chaffer at Graduate Fasttrack at email@example.com or call on 0203 621 8119.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...