Graduate Business Intelligence Developer - FDM Group
- Competitive + benefits
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Your career starts here.
Do you get a kick out of uncovering trends and analysing data to make information-based decisions? As a Business Intelligence Developer, you’ll play a crucial role across the business and have both a technical and business savvy mind-set. Training in Business Intelligence with FDM will provide you with transferable skills to provide excellent opportunities for career progression.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We’re passionate about kick-starting graduate careers in technology and support you every step of the way. Your adventure begins with training at our London, Leeds or Glasgow Academy, as well as two years of commercial experience, so for those critical first few years after graduation, you’ll be off to a flying start. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained. If you’re looking for a fast-paced role with excellent career progression, look no further.
Over 3,700 FDM consultants are currently placed with our clients, working in a variety of roles including; Software Development, Business Intelligence, IT Operations Analysis and Software Testing. We work with prestigious clients all around the world including; HSBC, Virgin, Shell, Sky to name a few. Your opportunity to make an impact in the industry starts here.
5 reasons why FDM is for you:
• Commercially relevant training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel, and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
• Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s Buy As You Earn share scheme
• Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
• Opportunities across the UK and beyond
• Tech talks, social and networking events
Sound good? Find out more about who we are and watch this video
The ideal FDMer has:
• An analytical mindset with a love of data
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to multi-task and problem solve within a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• A desire to learn new software languages
• A degree, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees considered
• An interest in working nationally to support our clients
• Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career in technology. With assessment centres running all year round and multiple start dates available, make an application today and see where your career will take you!
Please note, applying for this role does not guarantee a place on this particular stream, you will be assessed at the assessment day to align you to a best suited role for your skillset. There are other roles available including; Software Development, IT Operations Analysis and Software Testing.
FDM Group is an award-winning company and the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry.
FDM Group Interview Reviews
27 December 2018
The phone interview took 15 minutes asking questions such as why you want to work in the IT industry; what attracts you to FDM group; and general questions to gain a quick...
26 September 2018
The interviews were conducted between three members of staff, each of which asked four scripted questions. The interviewers were thus not expanding on their questions that is up...
08 August 2018
The first interview was a telephone interview asking general questions, for example. What did you study? What skills do you have that will be suitable for the role? Why FDM...
Sign up for job alerts - its free