Graduate Business Development Sales Executive
Graduate Business Development Sales Executive Cyber Security
£26,000-£30,000 Basic + £50,000 Realistic OTE
Postions available at either Manchester or Cambridge - Hybrid Working
World-leading, global cyber security organisation
Excellent Bonus + Progression + Private healthcare + Life Insurance + Pension
This is an incredible opportunity to work as a Business Development Sales Executive at a world leading cyber security organisation.
Due to unprecedented growth and accelerating revenue, our exciting client with 1,600 worldwide employees spread across over 40 countries, are building a new Inside Sales team in their Manchester office! They are looking for driven and talented graduate individuals to join the company that changed the landscape of cyber defence.
Having nurtured, developed and sky-rocketed multiple sales careers through their training, development and progression structure, they are now looking for their next sales superstars to join their sales career development programme in their Manchester or Cambridge offices.
You will be working in a high growth sector and will be well rewarded for your efforts with uncapped commission. You will be provided with extensive training and support from your mentors and team leader.
Our client are trialling hybrid working, with 2 days per week working from the office (depending on government covid-19 advice) and 3 days working from home.
- Representing the company across your region, identifying potential business opportunities.
- Establishing relationships with new prospective customers to uncover high-value opportunities.
- Working closely with Marketing by working on and following up on a variety of sales campaigns.
- Calling prospects generated via various marketing strategies and tools.
- Composing engaging, effective business emails to new and existing customers introducing the unique offerings.
- Booking direct one-to-one meetings at customer sites and at trade shows.
- Educating and developing prospects through phone based and virtual activities.
- Inviting VIP guests to attend events.
- Enjoying the benefit of working for a huge organisation within a small and effective segmented team with it’s own dedicated and supportive manager.
- Maintaining quality relationships with your manager and external customer-facing Account Executives to support new business growth.
- Career development programme.
The company’s reputation precedes itself enabling effective and welcomed conversations and an expansive market to target, making your scope and access a dream. Alongside the impressive career development programme that sees top performers promoted to senior roles after 6 months, coupled with the excellent commission structure and bonuses on meetings booked as well as % of order value, this is an unbelievable career opportunity for hungry, ambitious and driven individuals.
6 months minimum sales/lead generation experience in any commercial environment
Graduate with 2:1 or above
Have an ability to research and comprehend complex solutions and articulate in simplified ways
Ambitious, driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic
Passion for sales
Emotional and intellectual intelligence
Ability to build rapport
Other benefits include cycle to work scheme, employee assistance programme, matched charitable giving, employee recognition scheme, and regular social events
For the opportunity to be introduced to our exciting client - Apply now!!!
Delivering Retained, Contingent and RPO services for our partners across multiple verticals and sectors and experience levels from Graduate to Executive Search.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester graduate business development sales executive anderson associates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Business Development Graduate - Manchester
North West, Manchester
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Sponsored MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide & Ireland
£22,000 to £23,000
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Business Analyst Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Business Development Representative
£25,000 to £35,000
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
North West, Manchester, Ordsall, Seedley