Graduate Business Development Role - Training in the US
- £24000 to £26000 per annum + OTE + bonus
- 30th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A pioneering global tech sales client is looking for fresh graduates to join their ever-successful sales team. Joining as a Sales Development Representative, you will be qualifying leads and booking in meetings for Account Executives selling their Search Engine Optimisation & Content Performance Marketing platform into Fortune 100 companies. You will start with 2 weeks sales training in the US and as such no sales experience is necessary. However, drive to succeed, demonstrable work-ethic and energy and enthusiasm for the role are non-negotiables.
2 x Graduate Tech Sales - Training in the US
£26k Basic (1st year OTE £40k)
Immediate Start Available
- 23 days annual holiday
- Global company with start-up feel
- Amazing office space - bean bags, free coffe & breakfasts
- Defined promotional track to Account Executive position (£36k basic) - typically 15months
- Training in the US
- Holiday and "Winners Dinners" performance rewards
- Early finish Friday's if targets hit
This exciting role offers an opportunity to get involved in the entire sales process from small sales through to big ticket deals.
- Find new business for the company by cold calling and emailing prospective clients
- Book in product demo's for Account Executives
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Be confident and comfortable talking to senior level staff
- Develop excellent product knowledge
- Recent graduate (2016-2018)
- Well educated - Minimum 2:1 degree from Russell Group University
- Articulate and personable - contacting C level executives
- High energy
- Ambitious with competitive nature (demonstrable via sports or academia)
- Money motivated, driven to earn!
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free