Graduate Business Development Representative - Uncapped earnings
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 + Uncapped Commission (Average 1st Year OTE: £35,000, Top earners: £50,000).
Location: Manchester City Centre
Start date: ASAP
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Manchester's fastest growing companies.
A fast-growth SaaS tech-start up headquartered in Manchester. Their mission is to change how businesses understand and interact with contracts. They’re using intelligent, conversational software to disrupt the legal market. The company have been growing at a rapid rate and are now looking for talented and driven people to join the team, helping them to achieve even more ambitious growth plans.
Benefits/What You Get:
· £22,000 - £24,000 basic salary (£2000 above the average for similar roles in Manchester)
· Average commission in Year 1 is £35,000, but this is uncapped and top earners are making £50,000
· Regular socials and nights out, to make you part of the fun team
· 25 days holiday PLUS an extra day off for your birthday
· Modern city centre offices with onsite gym and roof terrace
· Opportunity to be a part of one of Manchester’s best tech start ups
· Building a strong, consistent stream of high-quality new business pipeline within your assigned territory
· Research potential sales opportunities and conduct high quality conversations with prospects through phone calls, email and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
· Track and qualify both inbound and outbound leads within our CRM system
· Target-based role, so you will be responsible for meeting daily KPIs and booking meetings with prospects
· Collaborate with the Account Managers and strive towards meeting team sales targets
· Attain a thorough knowledge of the business itself, the industry and their clients – become a market expert
· Build rapport with key decision makers to give the ultimate experience
The Ideal Candidate:
· Educated to degree level OR at least 1 years’ experience in sales
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ambitious and driven – the want to hit targets and progress
· Confident - they want outgoing personalities, not robots!
· The want to become a super successful sales professional
· Be a strong team player
· Resilient and has a positive, can-do, approach to work
· The ability to build strong relationships across key stakeholders
We are shortlisting for the next graduate intake so please click apply TODAY.
Here at Prime we also offer a £250 referral fee, so feel free to contact me with anyone you think could be interested in a career in Sales or Recruitment!
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester graduate business development representative uncapped prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Account Manager - Unlimited holidays!
This Is Prime
North West, Manchester
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Project Management Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
Finance Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Bristol
The Clarion Housing Development Graduate Programme
£26,000 to £30,000
London, North West, Manchester
Graduate Sales Executive - Forex
£30K bas60Ke, £
Celsius Graduate Recruitment