Graduate Business Development Representative, Mail Manager
Company: Mail Manager
Job Title: Graduate Business Development Representative
Salary: £25k basic salary/ with £14k OTE
The industry leader in the sector, Mail Manager are dedicated to delivering quality email management software. By seamlessly integrating with Microsoft Outlook, Mail Manager simplifies every part of managing emails, opening businesses up to a more efficient way of working.
Designed and developed by Arup, with over 2,000 innovative companies - Savills, WSP, Gensler & Aecom rely on Mail Manager to keep their projects running effectively.
As a Mail Manager Business Development Representative, you'll play a key role in generating new business opportunities for the company and be a part of building a world-class sales development organisation at a category-defining tech company owned by Arup, one of the world's leading Engineers.
- Raise awareness and generate interest for Mail Manager through phone calls, emails, and social outreach to prospective customers
- Schedule initial demonstrations for Account Executives
- Perform daily prospect outreach, achieving your allocated target
- Provide constructive feedback on how to improve effectiveness and efficiency within the BDR role to BDR Managers
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- You are located within the London area or are willing to re-locate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a high degree of resilience, enabling you to bounce back from setbacks
- You possess a player mindset; you strive to grow and develop and never back down from a challenge
- Your work ethic is unmatched - anything you don't know you'll make up with hard work
- You're extremely coachable and willing to receive and implement feedback
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Uncapped bonus structure
- Fast progression opportunities, within a quickly growing company
- Company wide rest day each quarter
- Monthly team socials
- Quarterly department social
- Hybrid office model
- Personalised training and development plan, and dedicated 121 coaching
- Flexitime working hours
- Modern, open offices in a desirable London location
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate business development representative manager pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Business Development Executive
£25000 per annum, comprehensive wider package
Graduate Business Development Executive, G.Network
£25000 per annum
Sales Development Representative
£28,000 basic +£7,000 commission
Audit Graduate Trainee (Financial Services) - London
Actuarial (General Insurance) - Graduate Development Programme
South East, London, West Midlands, Birmingham, Farnborough
Sustainable Financial Wellbeing Graduate Scheme
6Lloyds Banking Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland