Graduate Business Development Representative - Full Training
Position: Business Development Representative (BDR)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 (DOE) + OTE (uncapped)
Location: Central London, UK
Our client is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products for the PR, marketing, and communications industries. With offices across the globe, they have successful built an impressive client base filled with globally recognised brands across numerous industries including Media, Tech, FMCG, PR and Healthcare.
Within their group, they have an impressive portfolio of companies that come together to combine AI technology with human expertise and analyse data to create insights that understand what has impact on an organisation and their key audiences.
Their culture is collaborative, empowering, and supportive. They embrace autonomy and value excellence. They encourage their employees to bring creativity and bright ideas to the business. And they also love to have fun!
This role sits within their large commercial function and its primary focus is to source new business targets for a BDM to take into a sales process and ultimately turn into a client.
This is a sales role and therefore requires someone who enjoys competition and can push on through the harder times! Being an outreach prospecting role, this is largely phone based, so enjoying working on the phone and speaking with people is an absolute must have.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to kickstart their sales career with support and training to help you hit the ground running, with paths for quick progression!
A keen interest in tech, social media, marketing, or communications would be beneficial as these are the areas in which they operate.
Your time will be spent between lead generation and cold calling, as well as receiving regular training and development. The objective of your prospecting calls will be to book in demos with potential clients and feed these leads to your BDM.
You will be responsible for generating your own leads through your own research and managing the process of scheduling in any demos that have been confirmed.
· Generating sales opportunities through high volume, targeted outbound prospecting calls, working from lists within the company’s CRM system, and through follow up of targeted outbound marketing campaigns.
· Conduct basic research on the company and decision-makers to target your approach.
· Carrying out needs analysis to establish key areas of interest and obtain an understanding of
an organisation’s communications objectives.
· Developing and maintaining a high level of understanding of the Company’s product
portfolio and value proposition and talking about these in context.
· Gaining knowledge of the competitive landscape and using this to the company’s advantage
to overcome objections and book high quality meetings.
· Keeping the CRM system up to date with all details of prospects including good quality,
detailed notes about each prospect’s current set up and incumbent renewal dates.
· Using CRM information to manage and prioritise pipeline and to target senior decision makers.
Who are you?
· Previous experience of working within a sales environment (6-12 months) is desirable but not essential - Previous cold calling experience highly advantageous
· Ambitious and interested in a long-term sales career
· Articulate with an excellent telephone manner
· Naturally organised and able to prioritise effectively
· Excellent communicator with a positive attitude
· Dynamic, confident and target driven self-starter
· Keen to learn with a great initiative
· Persuasive and persistent yet friendly and personable
· Able to take initiative to research contact and organisation information
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Competitive salary and uncapped commission
· 25 days paid holiday per year
· Pension Contribution
· State of the art office including gym
· Quarterly lunch-club eligibility
· Company social events
· Long Term Service Awards
· Cycle-to-work Schemes
· Eligibility for Performance-based award
Apply now or contact Ollie Dunt on LinkedIn.
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate business development representative sdr sales london commission culture hybrid uncapped grad thisisprime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Sales Development Representative - SEO Tech
30,000 to 50,000
Graduate Programme - Professional Internal Auditor
The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime
Graduate Banking Services - London
Remote (work from home), South East, Hemel Hempstead
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Paid Search Account Executive (Entry Level)