Graduate Business Development Representative Bristol
- £25k basic, £27.5k after first 6 months negotiable plus OTE
- South West, Bristol
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Business Development Graduate Scheme - Central Bristol and Cirencester! Basic salary: £25k basic, £27.5k after first 6 months, £30k after year 1 + uncapped OTE
Social company- team football, drinks, Badminton and much more!
6 month structured training programme as well as external programme in Manchester all paid for!
Do you want to work for a company that boasts clients such as McDonald’s, VISA and Amazon? Does the prospect of helping large organisations streamline their training and HR function with the latest software interest and excite you? Do you want to be earning £30k+ in your first year without having to move to London?
Celsius are delighted to be working with an award-winning, leading provider of integrated learning and talent solutions who have experienced rapid growth and are looking for five talented graduates to join their dynamic team as part of their Graduate Business Development Scheme at their new Bristol office. The new recruits will be joining a team of young, fresh and driven individuals, many of which have been placed by Celsius. The company is looking to triple in size over the course of the next three years so you will be the first of many new recruits to come, which means accelerated progression and development for all those who start now!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that have grown by 20-35% year on year and have won multiple awards and contracts from some of the largest global brands including, McDonald’s, Visa and Amazon. This company are dedicated to recruiting young people and creating a culture of young professionals at graduate level.
The Graduate Business Development Representative will have the advantage of working for a company that really rewards you for your performance. The company will work closely with you to develop your career with a series of internal and external training programmes. The company have also just undergone the largest European transformation project, working with TFL to improve the structure and delivery of their staff training through the software programmes they produce.
The role will involve:
• Uncovering new business opportunities across targeted industries
• Using industry best tools to help identify and analyse possible opportunities in the market and turn into qualified sales opportunities
• Booking qualified sales meetings
• Contacting and developing existing accounts
• Develop customer facing activities to continuously grow our business
The offices based in Bristol and Cirencester are open planned, recently refurbished with white desks and is a really fun environment to work in. Graduate Business Development Representative Requirements:
• Great communication skills
• 2:1 degree
• Someone who is consultative and understanding
• Someone who has the capability and interest in people development, technology and business
• Someone who wants a career in sales and sees this as a stepping stone for future roles within the company
• Money motivated
• Someone with a spark in their eye
• Target driven people
• Sharp, smart and intelligent
• Fun team activities, regular team socials, football, badminton, drinks & bacon butty deliveries!
The Celsius team are waiting to take your call on 0203 693 8205 or 0161 274 9800. We can offer you career consultancy as well as hints and tips on how to land your dream role. Alternatively, send us an email to apply.
Sign up for job alerts - its free