Graduate Business Development Representative, AWIN
Job Title: Graduate Business Development Representative, AWIN (Spanish fluency)
Salary: £25k basic salary/ with £10k OTE
Sector: Marketing and Advertising
A leading affiliate marketing network, Awin empowers advertisers and publishers of all sizes to grow their businesses online. With 20 years of experience, their network offers a global community of people technology and business intelligence insights, and provides businesses with solutions to drive sustainable growth.
Awin's global affiliate network is powered by 15 offices worldwide, over 1,000 employees, 211,000 contributing publishers and 15,200 advertisers, who together connect businesses with customers around the world across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals.
Working with many of the world's most recognised brands and with a network that is rich with opportunity, Awin continues grow at a fast and exciting rate. They're now looking for ambitious, bi-lingual graduates to join their team of Business Development Representatives and enhance their business out-reach even further!
Graduate Business Development Representative (Spanish fluency) Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £35,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential- you will receive continuous tailored training to support you in your role and career
- 4 day working week!
- Private healthcare and pension schemes
- Volunteering leave days
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Flexible working options
Graduate Business Development Representative (Spanish fluency) Role:
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company offering and the market it operates in, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Perform regular prospect outreach via phone calls, emails and social channels, making initial contact with key decision makers, qualifying leads and scheduling meetings and demos for senior team members
- Respond, engage and qualify any inbound leads or enquiries
- Map potential accounts that are ready for expansion or new product lines, and up-sell the company offerings to any existing clients
- Maintain and manage the company CRM system, inputting all sales activity and client information
- Conduct new starter training and onboarding, coaching new members of the team on Awin's processes
- Work in collaboration with other departments including Sales Operations and Marketing
Graduate Business Development Representative (Spanish fluency) Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in both English and Spanish to a business level
- Experience in a sales role is highly desirable (however, not essential!)
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Excellent computer literacy skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organised and adaptable
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs london graduate business development representative awin pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
10IT Graduate Recruitment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Recruitment Grad Scheme (London - September Start!)
23,000 to 35,000
7Gravitas Recruitment Group
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Digital Marketing Executive
£24000.00 to £32000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited