Graduate Business Development Representative
Salary: £23,000 + Uncapped Commission (Earn 35K 1st year, Top earners = 40K).
Location: Manchester City Centre
Start date: ASAP
My client is one of the UK’s leading providers for small businesses, due to their innovative and modern approach to supply essential services, such as gas, electricity, water, broadband etc. They have been growing for over 20 years and are the proud winners of ‘Investors in People’, ‘The Lloyds Bank National Business Awards 2019’ and ‘Greater Manchester Business Awards 2019’. As a market leader, you’re ability to make TOP commission is far greater, with top performers taking home £40K in their first year (well above the average for similar roles in Manchester City Centre). In terms of promotion opportunities, 85% of all managers started out at entry-level so they encourage the ‘promote from within’ culture, and the first promotion can be expected within your first 6 months. As this is an entry-level position, my client realises the key to success starts with excellent training, hence why they invest more than the industry average to get people up to speed. This includes weekly training sessions, which is lead by a dedicated learning and development team – there to answer any questions and teach you the ropes. Based in Manchester City Centre, the office is incredibly modern with a gym, cinema room, bar and even sleeping pods.
Benefits/What You Get:
· £23K Basic (above the average for entry level sales roles in Manchester)
· £35K Average OTE in first year, BUT this is Uncapped with top earners making £40K in year 1
· Fun & vibrant culture – regular socials, nights out and target hitting incentives
· Modern city-centre office – gym, cinema room, bar, sleeping pods!
· Fast progression opportunities – step into leadership positions within your first 9-12 months
· Attain a thorough knowledge of the business itself, the industry and their clients – become a market expert
· Create a pipeline of new business through proactively calling and delivering exceptional customer service
· Build rapport with key decision makers to give the ultimate experience
The Ideal Candidate:
· Educated to degree level
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ambitious and driven – the want to hit targets and progress
· Confident - they want outgoing personalities, not robots!
· The want to become a super successful sales professional
We are shortlisting for the next graduate intake so please click apply today OR reach out directly to Rebecca Maddox on LinkedIn.
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester graduate business development representative prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Business Intelligence Consultant
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds
Business Development Graduate
North West, Manchester
Graduate Data Engineer – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Business Development Graduate - Heathrow
£30,000 + Area Allowance
GCHQ - Cyber Operations Roles
£30,831 plus a one to off recruitment bonus