Graduate Business Development Representative
Graduate Business Development Executive
£20K Basic, rising to £24K over 12 months - OTE £25K + Excellent Employee Benefits
Office and remote based - Hyde, Cheshire
Our Client is one of the globe’s leading cloud Procurement solution providers, delivering spend management solutions to mid and large-sized organisations around the world. Their purchasing, supply chain and accounts payable software solutions meet the needs of medium and large-sized enterprises across all industry sectors and clients include, Nissan, ITV, CenterParcs, Virgin Active and Britvic.
About the role
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual with excellent communication skills wanting to start a sales career in the fast-moving and high growth technology sector in a progressive company that prides itself on providing support and guidance for its staff members.
Your role will be to engage with senior Procurement and Finance professionals to develop and nurture a sales pipeline through a consultative approach to selling.
This is an excellent opportunity to:
- Work as part of a dynamic team of young aspirational graduates
- Be part of a rapidly growing company
- Work at an award-winning, innovative organisation
- Be part of a market leading company with a 98% client retention rate
- Benefit from extensive product knowledge training with an agreed ongoing, structured career path to see you progress through the company beyond this role within 18 to 24 months.
- Work within the high growth and fast paced Technology sector
To be an effective Business Development Executive, an individual must have:
- A 2:1 or 1st in any subject from a Russell Group University
- Strong interpersonal skills - on the phone, and face to face
- An ability to learn and retain business concepts and technical information, and apply in context to real life scenarios
- Great listening skills
- The ability to problem solve and think on your feet to handle sales objections
- Excellent time management and organisation skills to complete a variety of projects and tasks
- An interest in technology in general
Numerous Employee benefits including:
- Healthcare plan
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Social events
- On-site parking
- Free refreshments
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Games room
If you want to discuss this role in more detail, our friendly team are always on hand to answer any questions you might have and to move you through the recruitment process for this amazing opportunity!
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Celsius Graduate Recruitment specialises in finding jobs for graduates. We place graduates in quality graduate sales jobs and give them the sales skills they need to succeed.
Celsius Graduate Recruitment Interview Reviews
17 June 2018
The initial phone interview was more of a chat, really pleasant, and all went well, i was then invited to attend an assessment day. I think I may have attended a 'bad seed' as...
04 May 2018
I received a call and was interviewed on the spot according to role requirements and I was subsequently invited to an assessment day after being sent an e-mail with how the day...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate business development representative celsius recruitment
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Client Services Consultant
£24000.00 to £28000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Business Analyst Graduate Programme
Project Management Graduate Programme
Audit Graduate Trainee (Industry & Services) - Manchester
North West, Manchester
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 to £35,000
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester