Graduate Business Development Programme
Job Title: Graduate Business Development Programme
Salary: £23k basic salary with £12k OTE
A leading, next generation services company for the small business market, Verastar delivers on a wide range of essential services - Broadband, Mobile, Water, Gas, Green Electricity, Insurance and many more.
With a strong brand portfolio, more than 900 employees in offices throughout the UK, and consistent year-on-year contract growth since 2005, Verastar are an exciting proposition and growing presence within the multiple spaces that they operate within.
Their Graduate Business Development Programme is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to launch a lucrative and exciting career in sales. A carefully structured programme, you'll be enrolled on to three consecutive six-month rotations in order to learn about the business and make a real contribution, with progression into Field Sales as one of the pathways for successful candidates.
Graduate Business Development Programme Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000, with £35k the total package when your £12k OTE is factored in!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - with extensive L&D opportunities
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Fantastic offices with a free on-site gym!
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy and sell holiday too
- Shopping discounts and cycle to work scheme
Graduate Business Development Programme Role:
- Outbound call to Verastar customers to upsell and cross-sell additional products and services
- Perform all activity within regulatory standards, GDPR and quality policies
- Complete all reports, system and CRM updates in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Verastar's products, systems and processes
- Create excellent working relationships across the Verastar colleague community.
- Contact existing customers to assess their current arrangements and pitch our products to best suit their needs
- As part of the Customer Migration team, generate leads for the Customer Growth team
- Joining the Customer Growth team for your second rotation, your responsibilities will remain largely the same - there will be a greater emphasis on upselling additional products in Energy, Water, Telco and more
Graduate Business Development Programme Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Customer-centric approach, resilient and comfortable in a target driven, KPI-led environment
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, computer literate
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed and high energy
- Ideally, you'll have a proven track record with some B2B experience and a familiarity with CRM systems
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate business development programme pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Recruitment Grad Scheme (London - Immediate Start!)
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Graduate Business Development
£25000 to £30000 + Benefits
Buchanan Search Limited
Junior Customer Success Manager
30,000 to 36,000
Sponsored Graduate Software Test Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE