We are specialised in Salesforce Recruitment. As Salesforce Recruitment Specialists, we are best positioned to help both Salesforce Partners and Salesforce Customers in understanding their needs, identifying the right talent and building the human capital for their business on a permanent or contractual basis in the promised timelines.
We aspire to become a global leader in Salesforce recruitment, by successfully connecting Salesforce Partners and Salesforce Customers with the best-fit professionals, across geographies and to advise Salesforce professionals on the right career opportunities.
About The Role
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset to work with us and contribute to sales. He/she is expected to prospect, propose, negotiate, close deals and manage end-to-end client accounts by delivering recruitment solutions and building long-term relationships with clients.
With passion to succeed in a professional B2B sales environment, you are expected to perform:
• Market research to identify prospects
• Telecalling and follow-up with prospective clients
• Book appointments with prospects
• Sell Inceptica recruitment services
• Close deals on own and work with management for closing larger deals
• Negotiate contracts with customers with appropriate approvals by the management
• Manage client relationship
• Work with sales and delivery teams to ensure client commitments are met
You'll enjoy working in our fast paced, challenging yet supportive, fun and sociable environment. You will be rewarded for your success with a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission and a wide range of benefits.
You should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong research skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic to achieve successful results.
Salary and Benefits
• £20k base salary per annum + commission - £40k OTE in
• 24 days of Earned Leave (6 per quarter)
• Work from home to start with and at later stage, work from Inceptica London Office
• Holiday on Birthday
• Travel Expenses
• Medical Insurance
• Laptop with Internet Connection
You will get an opportunity to continuously train and develop your sales and negotiation skills both over the phone and face-to-face.
• Industry : Staffing and Recruitment
• Job Function : Sales
• Job Level : Graduate
• Hours : Full time
• Contract : Permanent
• Education Level : Undergraduate Degree (or Equivalent)
Apply via the button below
£20,000 to £25,000 + Commision plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
Competitive negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London, Stratford, Central London ASAP
Competitive + benefits + commission South West, London, Bristol, North West, Manchester ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Stratford, Central London ASAP
Competitive basic salary depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses North West, Manchester ASAP
£25000.00 to £28000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London 27-Nov-2017
Competitive plus benefits London 2-Jul-2018
Competitive Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£25,738 Nationwide ASAP
£30,000 plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide ASAP
£21,000 to £27,000 South East, South West, London, Salisbury, Sevenoaks Ongoing
£27,801 to £40,086 London Various
£22,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£30,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£15,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP