Graduate Business Development Manager
Graduate Business Development Manager
£23K Basic, Guaranteed to £36K, OTE in excess of £30K + Generous Holiday Plan and Company Pension
Comprehensive on-boarding and training inc. ISM accredited Professional Sales Course
We are excited to be working with our new client based in modern offices in the heart of bustling and vibrant Hale Village, in Cheshire. They are currently looking to recruit a number of bright young graduates to join their academy and ever-growing team. Career advancement opportunities are not only certain but it is a requirement that all staff have the ambition to grow with the company.
Our client are an independent broadband ISP supplying ultrafast connectivity to homes and businesses across the UK via their own fibre optic network. With government backing and close relationships in place with councils, they partner with residential and commercial landlords, property developers and house builders to install and upgrade their properties with state-of-the-art fibre-to-the-premises technology.
The company, whose brand continues to grow in stature, has a differentiated product proposition, has doubled in size in the last year and recently received first phase investment of £25 million from a global infrastructure backer with a further round of investment in place for the end of the year.
This is fantastic opportunity to be in at the beginning in a fast-paced organisation with talented people, based in a friendly and inclusive office work environment in a great location. On-boarding and training will be comprehensive including a fully accredited ISM Sales Training course.
- Develop a business-like relationship for all target buildings.
- Liaise with Managing/letting agents to identify tenancy trends and occupancy profiles.
- Research industry trends and available service levels by region and site-specific competitor offering.
- Gain an understanding of site marketing requirements to maximise uptake success.
- Work closely with external sales team members in providing support for site activities.
- Populate and maintain a CRM database, working through the customer cycle from pre-registration to active user.
- Drive sales engagement and maintain take up rates including upsell activities.
- Report weekly progress against set performance KPI’s.
- Work in a confident professional manner interacting well with all other in-house departments.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills in both outbound and inbound customer interaction.
- Develop a strong grasp of Microsoft Office and other work-related systems.
- Be able to think intuitively and creatively to drive customer-focused actions for positive outcomes.
- The role will suit people who are looking for a sales led business development role
- Looking for people who enjoy making both team and individual contributions.
- To be successful the right candidate will need to be creative and take ownership at an early stage of their customer portfolio.
Our client is now in a high growth phase and now is therefore is the perfect time to join. Apply now!
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Celsius Graduate Recruitment specialises in finding jobs for graduates. We place graduates in quality graduate sales jobs and give them the sales skills they need to succeed.
Celsius Graduate Recruitment Interview Reviews
17 June 2018
The initial phone interview was more of a chat, really pleasant, and all went well, i was then invited to attend an assessment day. I think I may have attended a 'bad seed' as...
04 May 2018
I received a call and was interviewed on the spot according to role requirements and I was subsequently invited to an assessment day after being sent an e-mail with how the day...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate business development manager celsius recruitment
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Business Programme
£26,500 + joining bonus
MBDA UK Limited
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 to £35,000
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester
Graduate Management Trainee - Manchester
North West, Manchester
Graduate Programmes in Consulting with PwC
London, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester
Human Resources Graduate Programme
£27,000 + £1,000 one off signing on bonus
Bakkavor Group plc
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International - West End, London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE