Graduate Business Development - Finance - 4 hires
- £20000 to £23000 per annum + OTE
- North West
- Apply by:
- 25th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
ARE YOU A DRIVEN, HARD WORKING AND MONEY MOTIVATED 2019 GRADUATE?
No? Stop reading.
Yes? Read on...
Role: Graduate Business Development (Finance)
Salary: £22,000 + uncapped commission
With 16 offices across the globe and plans to grow, my client is looking for 4 bright eyed and bushy tailed 2019 graduates to join their Manchester team. Their Manchester office opened back in October and has been nothing but success; their team of 25 have proven to be the fastest growing office in the company's 22 years of existence! This is the perfect opportunity to gain invaluable training in the world of tax redemption, R&D grants and business development.
- Uncapped Commission
- Award winning training programme
- 5* Quarterly Holidays incentives (Skiing, Miami, Amsterdam, Ibiza)
- Annual Winter and Summer parties
- Monthly Work socials
- Monthly award packages (Rolex watches, Dinners at Manchester's top restaurants)
- 25 days holiday, office closure over Christmas
- Market research
- Monthly training sessions
- Approaching/developing new business
- Creating relationships with C-level/Directors at successful business across the UK
- Working towards individual and team targets
- Recent graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 from a top 50 university
- Money motivated and driven to succeed
- Highly competitive (preferable to have played sport)
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels of business with a excellent phone manner
- Energetic, resilient and ability to build rapport with clients
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Charlotte England at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free