Graduate Business Development Executive Watford
- £20k basic, OTE £30k + car allowance negotiable + OTE with salary review
- South East, Luton
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Business Development Executive
£20k basic, OTE £30k + car allowance
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Graduate Business Development Executive for this global organisation based in Hertfordshire, with an impressive client base including Apple, Microsoft, IBM, Dell and Epson. They have built a fantastic graduate environment and are currently undergoing rapid expansion, providing an excellent opportunity for a junior sales person to make an impact.
The Graduate Business Development Executive position is an excellent opportunity to:
• Join a Graduate programme that encourages both career and financial progression.
• Work alongside industry experts to promote self-development.
• Join an established and rapidly growing organisation.
• Receive full industry recognised sales training and an assigned mentor with 12+ years experience.
• Receive a £20k basic salary, which rapidly rises to £26k + car allowance after 12 months, with a realistic 2nd year OTE of £50k+. Top sales people earn £250k+
• Rapid progression to Senior Business Development Executive, achievable within 12 months, and Corporate Account Manager within 24 months.
Your role as a Graduate Business Development Executive will involve managing existing client accounts within the organisation with the intention of increasing repeat revenue, as well as generating new business!
To apply for this Graduate Business Development Executive role you will have/be:
• Degree educated to a grade of 2:2 or above.
• Determination to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
• Possess both emotional and academic intelligence.
• Be career driven and ambitious.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious company perfect for any graduate looking to make their mark in an organisation, have the autonomy and responsibility to do so alongside structured mentoring, and develop to have a truly rewarding career!
To apply, call 0203 693 8202 to speak to one of our talent team, or alternatively forward your CV to apply.
Sign up for job alerts - its free