Graduate Business Development Executive - Technology
- Up to £23000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 27th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Dreaming of money in the big city? Fresh out of University? How does £35k in central London sound? No experience needed, just a degree and a drive to succeed!
The Role: Graduate Business Development Executive - Technology
Salary: 23k Base (£35k OTE)
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits of the Graduate Business Development Executive role:
- Competitive starting salary of £23000 with uncapped commission. They're commission structure means huge earning potential!
- All you need to do is hit your targets and will take home £35000 in your first year
- Top floor offices with an incredible view of central London
- Highly sociable office environment, the team goes out for weekly trips to the pub
- Fast and clear progression routes. They employ at a graduate level to train you up to fill senior positions
- Heavily incentive role. Previous quarterly incentives have included trips to great locations like Barcelona, Ibiza and Berlin
- They have monthly technology giveaways to staff which usually include TVs, iPads and smartwatches
- Free fitness classes and gym membership
What you will be doing as a Graduate Business Development Executive:
- As a business development executive, you will be networking with key decision makers to generate leads and set up appointment for various tech campaigns and companies across the UK
- This is a great opportunity for any graduate wanting to begin a career in sales as they provide an amazing sales training scheme with great internal progression routes
- They provide lead generation solutions to tech companies to increase the sales pipeline of their clients
- Established in only 2015 they have managed to propel themselves to market leaders. Having recently received another round of large investment they are now looking for a fresh graduate to join their London sales office
- Recent graduate from any degree discipline
- Previous sales experience not required
- Highly sociable as the team are often found down the pub
- Due to the meritocratic nature of the role a strong work ethic is essential
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free